Thread: Problem with Trillian, nobody can see me!

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men? IntenseCash.com's Avatar

Problem with Trillian, nobody can see me!

For some reason the past week nobody can see me on icq even though I am logged in, online and visible to everyone. I have no idea what is wrong. Anyone else have this problem? I am using Trillian Pro.

Thanks,
    Mark
    * IntenseCash.com - If you can't convert us you better look for a new job!

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Lee, there's a blank posting here. I think someone was trying to post something but I can't see any message. That's odd. :uhoh:
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

very clever Don :cheekymonkey:

Mark, I tried using trillian for about a month and it was nothing but trouble for me so I gave up. I had loads of problems with constantly being dropped off networks and then not being able to log back in because it somehow held onto an active connection that was dead. The only way I got it to reconnect was to shut it down and restart it, then I was good for a day or two. Maybe thats the solution for you? give it a restart or even give your PC a reboot.

good luck!

Life is a dick and when itīs get hard---just fuck it... DEVELISH's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by IntenseCash.com View Post
    For some reason the past week nobody can see me on icq even though I am logged in, online and visible to everyone. I have no idea what is wrong. Anyone else have this problem? I am using Trillian Pro.

Thanks,
    Mark
    I just added you to my Trillian-ICQ... so far so good

I see all people...

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men? IntenseCash.com's Avatar
    Kindof strange but I checked for updates and there was nothing and then one appeared yesterday and ever since then everything has been working fine. Thanks for everyones help.

Mark
    * IntenseCash.com - If you can't convert us you better look for a new job!

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    I just realized that I made my little joke with the intention of coming back and actually offering some help, and then got sidetracked and went home. Sorry Mark, I didn't mean to leave you hanging like that.
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com