Thread: Joe / Harlan / Rainey - PrideContent Question

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Joe / Harlan / Rainey - PrideContent Question

I just found a bunch of content on a CD that i got from BoyContent back when Cecil owned the site, however, i dont seem to have docs for these sets (that i can find) i was wondering, if i give you the model names or set numbers, would it be possible to get the docs for these sets from you if you have them available rather than scrapping the content?

Regards,

Lee

dont be jealous becuase i'm beautiful, be jealous because i just fucked your boyfriend
    Lee,

please send an email to david at pridestudios dot com. He will be happy to help you. While we still sell cecil's content we scrapped a lot of it that he used sell. So it's possible we don't that have some of the docs you would need. But whatever docs we do have you are welcome to.

Xstr8guy
    Aren't you suppose to keep all documents on file for any content that has ever been sold?! Your response is chilling... to say the least.

Quote Originally Posted by Xstr8guy View Post
    Aren't you suppose to keep all documents on file for any content that has ever been sold?! Your response is chilling... to say the least.
    Jim,

I beleive that is the reason why they scrapped the content, Cecil wasnt exactly well-known for his err.. Paperwork skills.

Regards,

Lee

Quote Originally Posted by djdez View Post
    Lee,

please send an email to david at pridestudios dot com. He will be happy to help you. While we still sell cecil's content we scrapped a lot of it that he used sell. So it's possible we don't that have some of the docs you would need. But whatever docs we do have you are welcome to.
    Thanks Joe,

I have the dir ID the sets are currently in, will that be enough or do you need the set names also?

Regards,

Lee

Xstr8guy
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    Jim,

I beleive that is the reason why they scrapped the content, Cecil wasnt exactly well-known for his err.. Paperwork skills.

Regards,

Lee
    Ugh! So now we know who to blame. Get the torches! Lol.

dont be jealous becuase i'm beautiful, be jealous because i just fucked your boyfriend
    You know as soon as I made the post, I went and smoked a cigarette and thought to myself how long will it be till Jim makes a sny remark. What exactly is your problem with me and my company? As far as I know we've never had much dealings (if any) and there were no issues that I'm aware of.

Nonetheless, see lee's response. But to clarify, when we purchased boycontent.com there were some docs of cecil's that we did not feel comfortable with due to their legibility. Therefore, we did not accept those content sets for re-sell.

Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    Thanks Joe,

I have the dir ID the sets are currently in, will that be enough or do you need the set names also?

Regards,

Lee
    Current ID number is all Dave will need to hook you up.

Current ID number is all Dave will need to hook you up.
    Cool stuff, im mailing him now

Regards,

Lee

Xstr8guy
    You know as soon as I made the post, I went and smoked a cigarette and thought to myself how long will it be till Jim makes a sny remark. What exactly is your problem with me and my company? As far as I know we've never had much dealings (if any) and there were no issues that I'm aware of.

Nonetheless, see cecil's response. But to clarify, when we purchased boycontent.com there were some docs of cecil's that we did not feel comfortable with due to their legibility. Therefore, we did not accept those content sets for re-sell.
    Oh relax! I was only responding to the information I was given. Lee cleared up any confusion with his following post.

Oh relax! I was only responding to the information I was given. Lee cleared up any confusion with his following post.

cool. :thumbsup:

marcjacob
    i brought a big pack of content from cecil and sometimes use it on avs sites, funny thing is that it sells well still. better than the new stuff sometimes. im guessing its so old now that people dont remember it where as the new stuff is being pushed by tons of other webmasters. its still good content though.