Thread: withmarcello anyone here who wants to promote solo guy site

If homosexuality is a disease, let's all call in queer to work. withmarcello's Avatar

withmarcello anyone here who wants to promote solo guy site

Hi guys
    anyone here who wants to promote a solo guy site
    Hope to here from you
    cheers Marcello ...

Rimmates.com
    Hi Marcello, you are a beautiful man. Can you tell me how much content of these types you have in your site:

Thong or g-string underwear
    Close ups of your ass (playing with ass, showing asshole)
    Your bare feet
    Cum eating, if any
    Penetration with toys, dildos, etc.

I've seen your preview pictures and sample video. I know you have plenty of sheer socks, underwear, office suit/tie niches covered. What else do you show your members when they join your site? I'm very big on wanting to promote sites with nice ass, preferably close ups, and exotic underwear.

Thanks!

If homosexuality is a disease, let's all call in queer to work. withmarcello's Avatar

Yeah

Quote Originally Posted by Rimmates.com View Post
    Hi Marcello, you are a beautiful man. Can you tell me how much content of these types you have in your site:

Thong or g-string underwear
    Close ups of your ass (playing with ass, showing asshole)
    Your bare feet
    Cum eating, if any
    Penetration with toys, dildos, etc.

I've seen your preview pictures and sample video. I know you have plenty of sheer socks, underwear, office suit/tie niches covered. What else do you show your members when they join your site? I'm very big on wanting to promote sites with nice ass, preferably close ups, and exotic underwear.

Thanks!
    Hi there
    Thanks for the compliment, to answer you question, i do have alot of close up playing with my arse, i dont do any cum swollow or toy insertion, the rest of the fetish ie sheer sock, formal socks , barefeet, pants/briefs, suits , tux, waistcoats, leather jacket, even sockgarters, cumberband,shaving[balls] So how can you promote me and what would you need for that.
    Its still a new site but so far i have 22 photo sets and videos in my members section, but its updated twice a week , so there is a video and photo set going up every week.
    cheers Marcello ....

LOVE 4 SALE OR LEASE SEX MONTHLY! :) longboardjim's Avatar
    agreed! , very attractive man! , i wish your site was designed alittle better ( see zebatlas.com) with no disrespect to the designer , i am sure you will do very well just the same! , good luck and continued success! :thumbsup:

jim

Xstr8guy
    Ah! One of my favorite Men At Play guys has his own site. Congratulations! You are one hot man! I'll give your affiliate program a shot.

Yeah marcello

Quote Originally Posted by longboardjim View Post
    agreed! , very attractive man! , i wish your site was designed alittle better ( see zebatlas.com) with no disrespect to the designer , i am sure you will do very well just the same! , good luck and continued success! :thumbsup:

jim
    Thanks Jim for the compliment , well am quite new and things going well, but need to get the site out there more
    cheers Marcello ...

Yeah marcello

Quote Originally Posted by Xstr8guy View Post
    Ah! One of my favorite Men At Play guys has his own site. Congratulations! You are one hot man! I'll give your affiliate program a shot.
    Thank you mate , nice of you to say , any help for my site would be great.
    cheers Marcello ..