Thread: chamerleon submitter

marcjacob

chamerleon submitter

is it any good? or are there any better ones? i need one that lets me pay monthly though.

no submitter will get you accepted as many places as submitting by hand. chameleon was getting a buddy of mine around 1/2 to 1/3 the traffic he got hand submitting, but honestly that's good for a submitter.

i hear dreamsubmitter is the best from people who use it.

marcjacob
    thanks bass, i dont really do any tgp atm. i couldnt be bothered to hand submitt, that would take time away from my avs which i feel comfortable with as it has a proven track record for me.

im guessing i need 1+ sale per month to pay for itself. surely if i submit 1 per day ill get alot more than that... i hope

well, everyone has different results but we were making a few thou a month submitting 7 - 9 galleries per week. i don't expect you'll get that with a submitter unless you work the str8 market but hopefully you can bring in $1500 or $2000 with it after you get your galleries fine tuned.

Quote Originally Posted by marcjacob View Post
    thanks bass, i dont really do any tgp atm. i couldnt be bothered to hand submitt, that would take time away from my avs which i feel comfortable with as it has a proven track record for me.

im guessing i need 1+ sale per month to pay for itself. surely if i submit 1 per day ill get alot more than that... i hope

Rimmates.com
    I hear so many good things about Chameleon - how is it that it gets only 1/3 to 1/2 acceptance? Is is the automated thing that gets submissions rejuected over hand submitting?

Isn't hand submitting so much more time consuming? As in, you have to go to the tgp site, copy the recip link info, paste in your gallery, and then submit for each TGP site that you want to get listed on?

I thought Chamelon gets such great results - why would anyone pay $20 a month for half the traffic? (besides saving time I guess)

handsubmitting is more time consuming but if your galleries are good, you make 2 - 3 times the money doing it. we made most of our money from 60 tgps, and using roboform, submitting to them takes about an hour or less.

sites like persiankitty - where we got good sales - don't allow autosubmitters. the submitters try and fake those sites out and the tgp scripts get more sophisticated at detecting autosubmitters.

what the pros do is hand submit to all the good tgps - which, btw, is where 85% of my sales come from - and use the submitter to submit to the small tgps and the "bulk" tgps.

Rimmates.com
    does anyone have access to a master list of good TGP sites, both picture and video, that also lists the restrictions? I would prefer all text links that take you to the main page AND the submit page, kind of like this guy's: http://www.adultnetsurprise.com/showthread.php?t=104723

Only problem with that list is there are no details of the niches supported or some of the restrictions without having to click on each site. It's a good list though.

Dzinerbear
    I tried Chameleon and didn't find it useful. I found it difficult to figure out. And when I set the criteria and did some submissions, I found that it submitted to a lot of sites that were, in my opinion, useless.

I still find that I do better by finding 30 good TGPs and submitting by hand. I started off with about 50, some of which I got from Chameleon, but over a month of experimenting I wittled it down to 20-30 good traffic generators.

Michael