Thread: Do You Expect Privacy On ICQ/AIM/Trillian?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Do You Expect Privacy On ICQ/AIM/Trillian?

When you have a conversation with someone on messenger, do you expect that conversation to be private and the information kept between you and the person you are talking to?

Just wondered what you thought about this, personally, yes i do expect it to be kept private, especially when it relates to business stuff.

What are your thoughts on this, should information exchanged over ICQ or instant messenger be considered private?

Also, what about information shared in emails?

Regards,

Lee

I think their could be sneaky people out there copying ICQ's to their shady pals :snake: :bunny: :snake:
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

Life is a dick and when itīs get hard---just fuck it... DEVELISH's Avatar
    Hi Lee,

I do expect all conversation not only to be personal but also confidential -with the big exception if something REALLY wrong is happening and a person definately needs help... Then I would talk about that person as "a friend of mine" about who's actions/experiences I would need some outside thoughts and opinions about.

No logs of chats whatsoever are kept on my computer and all logs in all messangers are turned off - I even delete the History Tab in Skype after I had to experience that not everything in skype is encrypted (the first 128 byte of a message are unencrypted).

I consider myself a very confidential type of guy who keeps up a pretty good confidentiality and expect, no not expect, but wish that from others as well.

Gay Marriage - It's our Pearl Harbor.
    All conversations should be considered private, but that doesn't always seem to be the case with the other party. Sometimes they can copy/paste even without your knowledge and I think that's tacky.

LOVE 4 SALE OR LEASE SEX MONTHLY! :) longboardjim's Avatar
    is anything private anymore?

we are such a "monitored" society i pretty much assume everything i do is public so keeping that in mind i always try to keep my hair combed , put on a fresh pair of underwear , and speak as if i was castro speaking to a nation. (less the militants aiming rifles at the audience)
    in regards to the internet , i've seen unbelievable "retrivals" of email's/searches/etc. so if anything i am very careful of what i do on this computer.

sincerely ~ ..."your secret is safe , once it reaches me!"... :fool: