Thread: anyone know anything about Gayreview.net?

anyone know anything about Gayreview.net?

I got his email asking me for a Username and Password to Fratmen for a site called gayreview.net which claims that they're reviewing sites.

However, the more I look at it, it's just a few reviews for European Twink sites and Bad Puppy.

Anyone know if this is just some loser looking for free smut?

http://gayreview.net
    Jasun Mark. Crass of the Titans.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    I got an email from them a few weeks ago also and, like you, i questioned the reasons they wanted a user/pass so didnt bother sending one.

Typically, if i want to get my sites reviewed, ill contact the site directly and ask for a review.

I do think this is a way that could become the 'join a sponsor' scam that surfers used a few years ago where they would sign up for an affiliate program just to rape all the free content the program gave to its affiliates.

Regards,

Lee

rooby

Yes...

Hi...Rob here from Gayreview.

Gayreview.net is genuine. You may have looked at it when it first started, and there weren't too many sites there. We did ask for passes for sites because it's a little expensive joining 200 sites just for startes.

I appreciate your reasons for posing the question, but go back for another look...we are generating plenty of traffic already and spend quite a lot on marketing. If you take another look at the effort that has gone into the site it may answer your question about looking for smut.

Feel free to fill in the review request if you still feel like it :-)

Any other questions...please do ask!

Robby