Thread: Fucking Netflix! Do they have any CS??

Rimmates.com

Fucking Netflix! Do they have any CS??

Do any humans actually work for Netflix? There is no support contact, only an FAQ. There is no 800 number, only an FAQ. There is no way to submit a complaint online, only read the FAQ. I submit a complaint disguised as a suggestion, and only AFTER submitting does it say "this suggestion does not reach our customer service staff." The available complaints about movies are pre-selected options. I can't say "My movie took 5 long ass days to get here when it should have been only 2." All I get are cookie-cutter questions and answers.

They apparently have no qualms about canceling service - no attempt to "save the sale." They just say if you'd like to rejoin, come back and press the "rejoin" button.

Can someone tell me what the hell? Do people actually work here, and if so I'd like to know how to get a hold of one without calling a long distance toll call to Cali.

I used to be a big Netflix fan. Are you familiar with the whole drama about how they purposely HOLD dvd's if you're renting a lot from them? It's not truely ''unlimited''.
    I canceled when I found out. Can't decide if I'll go back or not.
    Me on Twitter
    BearZone.com - Opposites Attract in this Bear Community!
    JustUsBoys.com - Over 2 million page views a day and growing!

Rimmates.com
    Quote Originally Posted by JusThunder View Post
    I used to be a big Netflix fan. Are you familiar with the whole drama about how they purposely HOLD dvd's if you're renting a lot from them? It's not truely ''unlimited''.
    I canceled when I found out. Can't decide if I'll go back or not.
    Well I believe that, becuase I have "unlimited" one-at-a-time rentals, and I used to get DVD's in one day. Now it takes 3 days for them to get my DVD return, and another 2-3 days to ship the next one out.

Rimmates.com
    Well how about that... they changed my "nearest" Nexflix warehouse from Cleveland (where I live) to Manchester New Hampshire!

So that explains my 3-5 business day turnaround vs. the previous 1-day. Little faggots. I'm canceling after this month. I can do better than 5 movies a month for $10 somewhere else. Yes, I only get 5 movies a month now...

Yep. That's how they screw you. Eventually it began to take more than a week for me to get a dvd back.
    Me on Twitter
    BearZone.com - Opposites Attract in this Bear Community!
    JustUsBoys.com - Over 2 million page views a day and growing!

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    I still get mine really quickly, but I tend to keep them for a few weeks at a time. LOL! I don't mind paying for convenience sometimes.
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com