Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Israeli Adult content

israeli32

Israeli Adult content

Hello Everybody,

We're looking for buyers, i.e. US and European webmasters mostly...

We're specializing in producing original and exclusive Israeli male adult content. All our productions comply with the 18 U.S.C. 2257 regulations and copyrights documentations.

Demos are available on request, by email: support@israelistrokers.com

Thanks

marcjacob
    Not being funny but do you ever post anything other than spam for your business? looking at the "view other posts by", theres maybe a one or two posts that arnt spam.

israeli32
    Me, spam?!? Spamming is not my style... I am just trying to market works... that's all.... It's not spamming, in my opinion. Honestly.

marcjacob
    no offence meant, just think it would be nice to see you post something other than selling us stuff $0.02

israeli32
    I visit the forums quite often, but I have nothig to say (post) on other issues.... I read other posts a lot, I learn a lot of new information, but I honestly have nothing to say on such matters... this is why I am advertising my works (i.e. looking for new buys) once in a while.... I don;t think it is spamming.

marcjacob
    maybe others will disagree but i think when you post outside the spam board, only ever to push something, its spam. my opinion of course.

israeli32
    As I see it, the Gay Adult Industry Forum is so active, that a life-cyrcle of an ad stands on less than 24 hours, before getting barried in the back pages of the forum (just like in google, noone searches results in more than 3-4 first pages)....

So, on this forum, since the life circle of these posts is about 24 hours at most, I don;t think it is spamming if I place my ad (i.e. looking for buys) once every month or so... I don;t do it every day, not even every week.... I never even thought for a second it can be regarded as spamming.

marcjacob
    you see this as an ad board? is that true? because i have stuff id like to advertise, i have tons of sponsors who pay me, maybe ill start too. spam is accomadated so much more than it used to be and it annoys me.

Alas, it is right that posting threads like this in the main forum would be considered spam.

We'll give consideration for members who take part in the conversations and discussions, but if a member only posts "come buy my stuff", we'll move it to the Spam forum.

however, we seem to have morphed into a discussion about what spam is and isn't, so let's leave this here...

OK.. next...
    Jasun Mark. Crass of the Titans.

marcjacob
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasun View Post
    but if a member only posts "come buy my stuff", we'll move it to the Spam forum.
    Thats not true though is it, i mean search this members posts, none of them get moved. Spam is tolerated more and more. Here more than any other board. My question is why?

Is it ok for me to post my ads Jasun?

I dont mean to be agressive towards you in making this point, you know I have alot of respect for you and promote Frat Cash (and love it) etc.

Im assuming your a mod in the text of your reply which is why im asking you.

israeli32
    This is a Gay Adult Industry Forum. I am a Gay Adult content producer... 99% of my time I do other things that post "spam" of this forum...

You know what... it turned out to be that this post did more damage then to my online reputation, than good.

I ask the managers of the forum to delete this thread.

ads?

no.

but if you have special annoucements, then sure. You'll notice that Trevor's press relase about the new review section and Bryce's annoucement about JUB MAG are just fine where they are.

Especially since you're a regular member of this forum.

Had this thread not morphed into a discusion about this, yeah, it's the kind of thing I would have moved to the Spam Forum.

Which DOES get read, by the way.
    Jasun Mark. Crass of the Titans.

marcjacob
    im sorry i ruined your advertising run, i hope you wont hold it against me .

marcjacob
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasun View Post
    Which DOES get read, by the way.
    and its makes sales, from me aswell as other members. i welcome business ops done in the right way, i choose my sponsors from peoples sigs and 4 or 5 spam boards on adult webmaster forums.

israeli32
    Quote Originally Posted by marcjacob View Post
    i choose my sponsors from peoples sigs and 4 or 5 spam boards on adult webmaster forums.
    Who are you? and what's your connection to this forum ?