Thread: avn ads/adbrite

avn ads/adbrite

Just a heads up to anyone else using AVN Ads. Beware of some of the ad spaces up for sale (especially ones originating from china). I just tried an ad on gaysextube.com through AVN ads and there traffic is totally fruadulent. All they send are fake clicks produced by robots, with no post-click activity afer that. All other ads on there network have produced lots of activity amogst the traffic they send.

I've tried contacting avn ads to tell them about this and to try and get a refund, but typically they haven't responded to any of my emails or attempts to contact them.

OTOH All the other ads I've placed on sites based in less dodgy countries have been working out really well so I recommend them for cheap traffic..

dodgy..... anyone here from AVN wanna respond?
    Join exploaded.com's 60% Partnership Program and make more ca$h!
    CCBill cookies last for 9 months
    Excellent Conversions & Retention
    New galleries and the hottest gay content every week!
    FHG's now available via RSS!

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    I actually cant beleive the prices some of these sites using Adbrite/AVNads actually want on a per click basis.

I was checking a site out the other day to advertise on until i worked out they were charging almost $0.20 per click.. Thats more expensive than Google, Yahoo and several other PPC sites combined.

Regards,

Lee