I have 5 new bondage CDs that I can now offer on a non-exclusive basis. Send me an email if you want to see the thumbnails and I'll FTP them. Exclusive is still available on some of it.

1278 Mischieveious………..…………..……...non-exclusive….. $ 80.
1283 Kenzie, Riley, Brandon #1…………........non-exclusive……$ 135.
1286 Kenzie, Riley, Brandon #2…………......non-exclusive …….$ 75.
1293 Mischieveious & Bunnee..……....……non-exclusive……..….$90
1295 Jeff & Hanna………………….…..……non-exclusive……….$ 60.

Mischieveious – 190 images and 4 minutes of video. Big tit blonde beauty is bound and gagged in the garage. Here tits are tied and legs raised. The second scene she is tied to a chair, gagged, and forced to balance tennis shoes on her body. Spanking video.

Kenzie, Riley, & Brandon #1– 276 pics & 3 min. video clip– 2 doms and 1 helpless male. They treat him like a dog, put on their strap-ons and force him to suck both at once, they feminize him, and finally force him to drink his own cum from a glass. The video clip is good!

Kenzie, Riley, & Brandon #2– 160 pics – 2 Doms strip Brandon and hang him from the cross. They show no mercy. They stuff panties in his mouth, tape it shot, cock & ball torture, use clothes pins, and water. This is good femdom bondage!

Mischieveious & Bunnee – 99 pics of girl-girl femdom and 77 pics of Bunnee solo. The dom scene is very hot and well acted. A 4 min. video follows the pic script. Misc. wears a strap-on and cute Bunnee is sooo submissive. The solo scene with Bunnee shows a nude girl saran wrapped, gagged, and finally masked. Watch the drool spill. A 3 min. video shows Bunnee struggling in bondage.

Jeff & Hanna – 129 pics – Fem Dom Male Sub – Hanna totally dominates Jeff. She puts on a strap-on and defiles him. She crushes his balls and tramples him with her full weight in heels! Wow! And he has an erection!

Bill aquariusphotos@yahoo.com