Thread: Another Lying Son of a Bitch and YES he IS a Republican

throw fundamentalists to the lions chadknowslaw's Avatar

Another Lying Son of a Bitch and YES he IS a Republican

Ed Pastor the incumbant Democrat is a very good guy and good on gay issues. He was in no danger of losing his seat to a Republican challenger, but I just love how these guys keep fucking themselves.

GOP hopeful lacks degree he claimed

Jon Kamman
    The Arizona Republic
    Oct. 3, 2006 12:00 AM

Don Karg, the Republican opponent of Congressman Ed Pastor in the Nov. 7 election, does not have a college degree as he claimed in biographical material submitted to The Arizona Republic and elsewhere.

Karg, running for a third time in the Valley's south-central 4th Congressional District, acknowledged in an interview that a campaign questionnaire he filled out for the newspaper to post online is not accurate.

The form lists a bachelor's of science degree in management, but does not name a college. In an interview, Karg said he completed all coursework for a degree at Ohio University in 1984.
    advertisement

Officials at the university in Athens, Ohio, said records show Karg was enrolled from 1977 to 1982.

Karg said a dean told him he graduated, but the university informed him about six months later that he would have to retake two classes to receive a degree.

"You see that it gets troublesome," Karg said. "That's the reason why I really avoid trying to talk about it. It's a headache."
    Chad Belville, Esq
    Phoenix, Arizona
    www.chadknowslaw.com
    Keeping you out of trouble is easier than getting you out of trouble!

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    I think most politicians have a BS in B.S though

Regards,

Lee

marcjacob
    Are Republicans not that popular? Lee, the Republican are like our tories arnt they?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Quote Originally Posted by marcjacob View Post
    Are Republicans not that popular? Lee, the Republican are like our tories arnt they?
    Kind of yep, except the tories actually got stuff done when they said they were going to do something LOL

Regards,

Lee

marcjacob
    American politics hurts my brain, i actually read an online essay about how laws are passed in the us, complicated stuff with all those comittees.