Hello,

I would like to introduce myself to the board first and foremost.
Next I have some request some of you fine folk maybe able to help one with.

I want to build a studio site. First starting with the warning page and then coming to a level platform page with links to like my other sites, also I would like to feature a shopping cart off of the front page to list my videos that I have in production at the current moment. I would like to be able to enter in my videos whenever I want enter discriptions and so on. Next I want a link off that page to a content site the page I would like to have a log in base username and password interface, I would for people to be able to sign up by thereselves as well as me also able to add people in as I see fit, I would like the option to look through the members and kick any one off from having access, I also would like before anyone can have actual access to look at my content from signing up me approving them as well.

Next. I want there to be page after that once they get access in to links to different catergories once they find the type of content link they are looking for then it will come to the next page where they will see menu of models names and beside the sample picture a description of what the content is like. After the select the gallery of cotent the would like to see. I would like a new window to open up and show them samples of the scene they have just chosen to see if they want to buy it, I would like a button to where they can click add to cart and it add to cart and they can go through the content and shop when they are done they can push checkout and go to a page where it has added everything up and then they enter in all of there information and then it submits to me for processing.

Then. I would also like to add the feature of being able to add my content totally automated as I get it such as the sample galleries and the sample picture to click on and the descriptions by the sample picture before you click to go to the gallery

If any of this is possible or if anyone in this room is capable of doing a project such as this then please let me know, I know it is much more programming then actual web design cause all the web design I will need done is the base pages and forms then the warning front and 2 other main pages and so on. So please someone help me as soon as they can, I would like to get this built and running VERY FAST!

I have much content I need to get up and for sale Niche cotent that is very good, fetish, gay, str8 and so on

Someone help me please thanks
Tom