Thread: Gay dating sponsors

Any decent man you ever get is gonna find out you're half dyke and RUN.

Check It Out Gay dating sponsors

Hi,

I'm looking for a gay dating sponsor...already know of gayfriendfinder, outpersonals, and gcruise...looking for something maybe a little more authentic, that can convert free to paid joins better?

Specifically adult dating...but I'd also be interested in a more mainstream one...like a gay version of match.com or something.

thanks

please
    I'm doing great with GayAmateurMatch at Dating Gold :thumbsup:

IWantU_Jeff
    Hey slaxxx,

We are actually redoing out Gay site & it should be launched soon.
    Currently it is tied into our Alternative section.

Our site has 3 "sections" Dating, Adult and Alternative.
    Might be something that you could check out, at least be in the door as we launch our Gay & Lesbain sites really soon.

Hit me up & I can try to answer any questions you might have, Im all ears :bigears:

email: jeff@cashring.com

acpartner
    check out gaydatingbox you can use it in your own design, with your own links etc.

Nad
    Quote Originally Posted by slaxxx View Post
    Hi,

I'm looking for a gay dating sponsor...already know of gayfriendfinder, outpersonals, and gcruise...looking for something maybe a little more authentic, that can convert free to paid joins better?

Specifically adult dating...but I'd also be interested in a more mainstream one...like a gay version of match.com or something.

thanks
    I have a site that is SUPER mainstream Lesbian Dating.. not sure what they can work out with you in regards to payouts.. but would be willing to get you thier contact information