Thread: Happy Thanksgiving Canadians

Dzinerbear

Happy Thanksgiving Canadians

Hey all my Canadian friends on the board, just wanted to wish you all a happy and safe Thanksgiving. Those poor Yanks have to wait another whole month for the turkey feast.

:drumstick: and no :broccoli:

Cheers,
    Michael

Gay Marriage - It's our Pearl Harbor.
    yaaaa

looking forward to Turkey + Cranberries

robin
    I'm having a double thanksgiving weekend. One on sunday :drumstick: and another dinner on monday :drumstick: One could say that there's so many people to visit that we have to do it in shifts.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Hope you guys had a good one and i cant wait till next month, its gonna be food galore :thumbsup:

Regards,

Lee

Paco
    thank you kindly, Michael, for your best wishes on our day of gobbling meat!
    (sorry for my tardy response)

D-Rock
    I missed the Canadian Thanksgiving coz I was in Phoeinx...Luckily I have a great family, and they are waiting until the weekend when they can celebrate with me! I cant wait for Turkey and mashed potatoes, they are my fav!

When it comes to exploring the sea of love, I prefer buoys. SPACE GLIDER's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by robin View Post
    I'm having a double thanksgiving weekend. One on sunday :drumstick: and another dinner on monday :drumstick: One could say that there's so many people to visit that we have to do it in shifts.
    What is the origin of the Canadian Thanksgiving? Similar to the one here in the United States?

Quote Originally Posted by SPACE GLIDER View Post
    What is the origin of the Canadian Thanksgiving? Similar to the one here in the United States?

Yes. but we didn't slaughter as many Native Americans.
    Jasun Mark. Crass of the Titans.

Paco
    an explorer got lost and ended up in Newfie land. Shocked - he was not in the States - he decided to have a party so to "give thanks" (to whatever) for allowing him to survive his long journey.

It got twisted a little and we now are actually "giving thanks" for a successful harvest.

I am merely giving thanks for the extra day away from the ball and chain (work).

When it comes to exploring the sea of love, I prefer buoys. SPACE GLIDER's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasun View Post
    Yes. but we didn't slaughter as many Native Americans.
    Hey, that came AFTER Thanksgiving

Quote Originally Posted by Paco View Post
    an explorer got lost and ended up in Newfie land. Shocked - he was not in the States - he decided to have a party so to "give thanks" (to whatever) for allowing him to survive his long journey.

It got twisted a little and we now are actually "giving thanks" for a successful harvest.

I am merely giving thanks for the extra day away from the ball and chain (work).
    Under those circumstances I think I'm sure I'd give thanks as well.

Paco
    Quote Originally Posted by SPACE GLIDER View Post
    Under those circumstances I think I'm sure I'd give thanks as well.
    Y0 - not sure if I've done this before, but ...
    WELCOME TO GWW, Space Glider!
    :cheerleader:

Quote Originally Posted by Paco View Post
    Y0 - not sure if I've done this before, but ...
    WELCOME TO GWW, Space Glider!
    :cheerleader:
    Thanks!!:cowboy: