Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Paycom Password Script

maxpower

Paycom Password Script

It seems I am having some trouble with my paycom password script, and they do not work week-ends I guess. They activated my account but never added a password script or any folders for one. Does anyone know how I should add these thing and find them to really active my domain?

maxpower
    I think I will need a (.cgi) script for this set-up if anyone has one that would help I think, and if anyone know if I need to do anything other than put this script in a folder named (paycom) like the other pressers

did you send an email to support @ paycom.net? i've had excellent luck with paycom's support. if that doesn't do it, just call them on the phone. the middle of the night is my favorite time because they're not very busy.

maxpower
    Quote Originally Posted by basschick View Post
    did you send an email to support @ paycom.net? i've had excellent luck with paycom's support. if that doesn't do it, just call them on the phone. the middle of the night is my favorite time because they're not very busy.
    I did send them a few e-mails, yesterday and today but get no response. I guess I will call them, did not know I could this late at night. You really think they can fix this so late.

all my best support experiences happen between 1am and 4am our time. i admit i usually call on weeknights but i suggest you give them a call. i bet there's someone there right now!

Quote Originally Posted by maxpower View Post
    I did send them a few e-mails, yesterday and today but get no response. I guess I will call them, did not know I could this late at night. You really think they can fix this so late.

maxpower
    Ya they only do support like this in the day mon-fri so really no one their that can help me at all. Does anyone else know how to set this stuff up?

maxpower
    all my best support experiences happen between 1am and 4am our time. i admit i usually call on weeknights but i suggest you give them a call. i bet there's someone there right now!
    Maybe its just on the weekends, but the supervisor told me that this kind of support is only done during norm business hours mon-fri, and they only do customer support 24/7 not webmaster support.

epoch REQUIRES that you coordinate the script setup with them because they record path variables within their systems, not within the cgi script.

cheers,
    Luke

maxpower
    Quote Originally Posted by Chilihost View Post
    epoch REQUIRES that you coordinate the script setup with them because they record path variables within their systems, not within the cgi script.

cheers,
    Luke
    Ya your right man, I did talk to them but not so sure I am really happy about the support I am getting for all this. I sent them a request to get all this fixed and they have FTP access, but all they want to do is ask stupid questions to put off even looking at the domain or doing any real work on it at all. Come on they do this stuff every day, they should be able to make it work with out all this BS stuff (What is the path to the script? And what is the complete server path to the password file you would like us to write too?) If they would just look they could easily find all this out, but sounds like they would rather push off doing anything as long as they can. No other processor has ever put me though so much crap to get set-up, and all the others automatically test the set-up to make sure its working, they do not rely me to find the problem like 5 days later. Sorry it just kind of pisses me off, that I pay them and they want to do the smallest amount of work they possibly can.

those aren't stupid questions. for all they know, you have multiple paysites or other password files that have nothing to do with this particular site. since they don't want to do it over and over, they need this info.

i've never had a single problem with paycom. they're nice, helpful and thorough - let them do it their way and it will end up done right.

maxpower
    those aren't stupid questions. for all they know, you have multiple paysites or other password files that have nothing to do with this particular site. since they don't want to do it over and over, they need this info.

i've never had a single problem with paycom. they're nice, helpful and thorough - let them do it their way and it will end up done right.
    Well I am sure it will end up right, but they did not do a good job at all so far. It should have not come down to me to make sure they do about the only thing they really need to0, they should have tested this and found the problem long ago. As far as the questions they have ALL that info already they did not even look, its all in my paper work and the online forums I filled out. Maybe their service some day will make up for this (really do not see I will really ever need much more than this done though) but they have taught me that I have to check all their work and need to watch them. Come on really no other processors have BS problems like this, if its the way their script is set-up then they need to change it to something that works better.

You are right with out even looking at my account I could have all kind of weird stuff in it, but the point is that they did not even think its worth their time to try to look at it.

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    I have never had a problem getting knowledgeable support on complex issues at 3am or on weekends with Paycom. They do, in fact, have 24 hour webmaster support. You may be calling the wrong number and shunted off to their consumer call center which of course won't know shit about what you need, but there is someone there that should be able to help.

maxpower
    Quote Originally Posted by gaybucks_chip View Post
    I have never had a problem getting knowledgeable support on complex issues at 3am or on weekends with Paycom. They do, in fact, have 24 hour webmaster support. You may be calling the wrong number and shunted off to their consumer call center which of course won't know shit about what you need, but there is someone there that should be able to help.
    I know you guys keep saying that, and their corporate number (1-888-627-3888) says they have 27/7 webmaster support, but that is no longer true I guess. I did call and talk to a supervisor, as well as a few other numbers but no one was their to help me or pick up the phone even (was on hold for like 2 hours). Hell they still have not fixed the problem man, if you ask me they will do nothing until Monday morning when I can call and bitch. I am just going to stay up all night and in the morning hopefully get them to fix this so I can finally start making some sales on this site. Sorry but I work really hard and keep weird hours sometimes, but some better/more caring support would have been nice I guess. It would not have been that big of a deal if it was something small but we are talking about not being able to make any sales at all while they play games, and want me to do everything for them when all they would have to do is look. Yes I know I am taking it a bit far too, but I get really stressed out about stuff like this you know.

If you know a better number I should be calling other than (1-888-627-3888) that you can talk to someone in webmaster support please tell me I will try trust me.

You seem very ungrateful after all that Paycom has done for you, and them accepting you when nobody else would.
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

maxpower
    Quote Originally Posted by Squirt View Post
    You seem very ungrateful after all that Paycom has done for you, and them accepting you when nobody else would.
    You seem like a really big ass as normal. First off I only had a problem with 1 guy from the bank Ccbill works with not with them or anyone else. Then I just went to the 2nd most accepted processor, and was accepted with out even 1 ID asked for or any problems at all really. Now if you can spin that into me not being accepted by anyone thats fine but its total BS.