Thread: Another School Shooting....

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Another School Shooting....

Thankfully this time nobody was hurt but WTF, a 13yr old kid opened fired with, get this, an AK-47 automatic rifle :eek:

I bet it was granpas or daddies

Regards,

Lee

Sana Chan
    I have a better one for you Lee.

Mom Uses Baby as Weapon, Police Say

AP

ERIE, Pa. (Oct. 9) - A woman used her 4-week-old baby as a weapon in a domestic dispute, swinging the infant through the air and striking her boyfriend with the child, authorities said. The baby was critically injured in the attack early Sunday, said District Attorney Bradley Foulk.

"Never, never, never. I can never remember anything like this," Foulk told the Erie Times-News.

Chytoria Graham, 27, of Erie, was charged with aggravated assault, reckless endangerment and simple assault. She was held Monday in the Erie County Jail in lieu of $75,000 bail.

The infant, whose name and gender were not released, was taken to a hospital in Pittsburgh. Authorities did not identify the hospital, and the baby's condition Monday was not released.

There was no immediate indication whether the man Graham is accused of attacking was the baby's father.

Authorities removed four other children from Graham's home and placed them with the Erie County Office of Children and Youth, Foulk said.