Palm Springs, California

Hot Desert Knights, Inc.
    info@hotdesertknights.com
    800 300-2002
    http://www.HotDesertKnights.com
    http://www.WhiteTigerReleasing.com

Re: Exclusive Distribution Agreement Signed
    Between HOT DESERT KNIGHTS, INC., and WHITE TIGER RELEASING

Hot Desert Knights is pleased to announce that they have entered into an Exclusive Wholesale Distribution Agreement with White Tiger Releasing of Chatsworth, CA.

According to Bill Gardner and John Singleton, Co-Founders of HDK, “after eight years in business, and due to our astounding growth, HDK has reached the point where it has become increasingly difficult to maintain production schedules and do our own wholesale distribution. The company continues to grow at an amazing rate and if we want to continue to produce both the quality and quantity of films our customers are demanding, it’s time that we hand over the distribution of our wholesale business to those that specialize in nothing but distribution. We will then be able to concentrate on nothing but production”.

According to Gardner; “Rob Ragan and White Tiger Releasing enjoy an outstanding reputation with both Distributors and Retail Outlets. Rob has been in the business many years. He is known for his professionalism, courtesy and the efficiency in which he takes care of his clients. For that reason, we have decided to grant to Rob and White Tiger Releasing the exclusive right to distribute the HDK product line in the United States”.

According to Rob Ragan; “we could not be more pleased working with the guys at HDK. HDK enjoys the reputation of being the premier producer of high quality gay bareback films. At White Tiger we are interested in having exclusive arrangements with only the best in their field. We limit the number of exclusive arrangements we have so that we can concentrate on providing superior service to our clients. The team of White Tiger Releasing and Hot Desert Knights is going to be a winner!”

This Exclusive Distribution Partnership between Hot Desert Knights, Inc and White Tiger Releasing is effective immediately.

For more information, contact Bill Gardner or John Singleton at HDK at 800 300-2002, bill@hotdesertknights.com or Rob Ragan at White Tiger Releasing at 800 977-3866, robragan@whitetigerreleasing.com

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    SPAMMAH! j/k

Congrats guys, thats good news im hearing a lot of good stuff about White Tiger over the past couple of months

Regards,

Lee

www.HotDesertKnights.com hdkbill's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    SPAMMAH! j/k

Congrats guys, thats good news im hearing a lot of good stuff about White Tiger over the past couple of months

Regards,

Lee
    Hey Lee,

My apologies....I posted in this forum before I realized it should have been in the other one you have set up just for that. Oh well, guess Madame will just have to tie me up and whip me.

This is a big step for us since we have always done our own distribution and done very successfully. But the distribution side is taking more and more time away from the production side so we just figured that we had to find someone we could trust and that would do a good job.

We just with several other companies...such as Rocky at Eon and David at D&E, and they couldn't speak highly enough of Rob over at White Tiger Releasing. So, after spending considerable time talking to Rob and working out the details, we bit the bullet and signed on.

We're confident they are going to do a good job for us, get us in places we aren't, but most importantly, free up our time so we can now starting shooting on both east and west coasts.

Bill

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    No probs Bill i dont mind active GWW Community members keeping the rest of us up-to-date on stuff, and as you said, considering this is a big change for you guys im sure it means you'll have a lot more free time to further grow other aspects of your biz

Not to mention you guys are a current community sponsor

Congrats again!

Regards,

Lee

congrats, I have no doubt that it will be great for both companies.

cheers,
    Luke

Quote Originally Posted by Chilihost View Post
    congrats, I have no doubt that it will be great for both companies.

cheers,
    Luke
    Thanks Luke.

We think so to.

Bill

marcjacob
    Yeah sounds like good stuff.

Im usually the first to moan about spamming but this isnt, theres a huge difference between someone who posts reguarly and contributes making a press release or anouncement, and some one who only posts adverts or to sig whore.

Thanks Mark,

Appreciate it!

It was my screw up. If I had seen the other forum first I would have just posted there. But I always come to this one and hardly ever look at the other categories. Kinda get into habits I guess.

Bill

Quote Originally Posted by marcjacob View Post
    Yeah sounds like good stuff.

Im usually the first to moan about spamming but this isnt, theres a huge difference between someone who posts reguarly and contributes making a press release or anouncement, and some one who only posts adverts or to sig whore.

Congrats Bill.

desslock
    Congratulations, Bill.

That was one interesting observation I have from the show.... those White Tiger / D&E guys are going all out in offering a sorely needed service, which one year ago I heard was a frustrating problem - getting distribution.

Of course I just went to White Tiger's website and that creepy tiger is still chatting it up... You know, before he'd keep talking, and his mouth would move... I guess that has changed.

Steve

It's weird that one group would take refracted light. Pretty greedy, gays. EonFilms_Rocky's Avatar
    Welcome to the White Tiger family, Bill! Don't worry, I don't consider this spam. I post my press releases here all the time!!

:-)

Rocky
    AIM: EonFilmsSDiego
    AIM Mobile: BeachBoiSDiego
    Yahoo: sandiegoartpunk
    MSN Messenger: beachboi4free@hotmail.com
    Phone: 619-944-6383
    MySpace: www.myspace.com/eonfilms & www.myspace.com/mynameisrocky

Quote Originally Posted by hunkhunter View Post
    Congrats Bill.

Thanks Hunkhunter!

Hey, I'm in your fair State till the 24th......up for dinner or cocktails some night next week?

Bill

Quote Originally Posted by EonFilms_Rocky View Post
    Welcome to the White Tiger family, Bill! Don't worry, I don't consider this spam. I post my press releases here all the time!!

:-)

Rocky
    Thanks Rocky.....just didn't want to "rock" the boat!:uhoh:

Bill

Quote Originally Posted by desslock View Post
    Congratulations, Bill.

That was one interesting observation I have from the show.... those White Tiger / D&E guys are going all out in offering a sorely needed service, which one year ago I heard was a frustrating problem - getting distribution.

Of course I just went to White Tiger's website and that creepy tiger is still chatting it up... You know, before he'd keep talking, and his mouth would move... I guess that has changed.

Steve
    Hey Steve,

Thanks.

The problem has never been finding distribution....the problem has always been finding HONEST distributors who will do what they say they will do and will PAY you when they are supposed to. As we all know, their are so many questionable distributors out there.

Bill

desslock
    It is interesting that you say that. Because I receive many movies here to review, and particularly with the international DVD's - the US distributor does nothing except slap some enticing, easily sellable title on it, and churn it out. Not only do they not contribute to the creative process, but in many cases they screw it up.

One good example is how early this year I received a DVD on a film which basically was about some Czech twinks doing it in some ski chalet. It was probably filmed in 2005... but by the time it got here the DVD title was "Ridin' High on Bareback Mountain"

I get Brazilian movies all the time which have no translation from the Portuguese, and some even have basic stories - but they will be titled something completely generic, like "A Piece of the Action" or "Brazilian Nuts"

In other words, to me they are like glorified beer distributors - companies who because of some structural requirement, people have to go to them to get their products to the public.

One of the remarkable innovations of the Internet is that producers don't have to look to these kinds of middlemen as much as before. And I think in ten years or so, purchasing movies online and burning them to your disc, like iTunes today, will become much more commonplace.

Steve