Hey guys,

Just wanted to report back that Gay Phoenix Forum was the best! A great turnout - got to meet lots of you (ok - I'm probably going to be the only shoutout with out specific names but there are good reasons: First, I probably only remember half of the encounters (thank god for business cards). Second, I don't wish to offend those who I didn't meet up with. There're those that saw me party (too hard perhaps?) and I truely enjoyed meeting everybody that was there. Great energies...

Great networking - lots of time to hold business meetings. The panels were all packed (and interesting too!) and that after party every night - that was amazing.

Thank you to all the sponsors that made this happen.

To sum it all up - I met some terrific people and some pretty special bonds were made.

See you all next year. This was a great idea, and for those who think separate forums are unnecessary, just think of it like this - instead of sifting through mass amounts of dirt searching for those special pieces of gold - you're attending one massive nugget! (and I'm speaking strictly in the business sense and in no way referring to straight people as dirt...)

XOXO
Dan