Thread: Top TGPs - September

Dzinerbear

Top TGPs - September

Hi all,

Here are the top traffic generators to my TGP galleries for the month of September:

Freshloads
    Bear Galleries
    Cand
    The Cock Baron
    Gay Tronic
    Find Gay Pix
    Pussy.Org (never submitted they just pick it up and send buttloads of traffic)
    Cock Cruisers
    BananasBlue
    Homosexplaatjes
    A1GayTGP
    Hungry Cock
    A1Thumb Post
    Love The Cock
    Gay Thumbs NL
    Dick Craver
    Horny Faggot
    Skinmarvin.co.uk
    Male Thumb Post
    Cup of Cum
    Bluestuds

Cheers
    Michael

Richard Craver
    nice to see dickcraver and hornyfaggot on that list! :broccoli: :cheekymonkey: :luke:

Xstr8guy
    Thanks for sharing Michael. But why not make the list clickable?

Dzinerbear
    Too much work.
    Just be happy I share information.

Michael

marcjacob
    Quote Originally Posted by Dzinerbear View Post
    Too much work.
    Just be happy I share information.

Michael
    I am! Thankyou very much - normally people are shy about this sort of info. Nice to see someone willing to share, i for one apreciate it alot

If homosexuality is a disease, let's all call in queer to work. procam's Avatar
    Please take this under advisement -:gossip:
    Hungrycock.com which is listed above is no longer associated with our sites at http://gaytraffictrades.com/submitall.htm

This site was discontinued and returned to its previous owner along with asspluggers.com and hornybrat.com

It is not my intent to make any slanderous statements against the owner of the domains however - they are not being updated or monitored properly and were not for 2 years prior to our purchase agreement .
    When we obtained these domains some of them had in excess of 37k galleries backed up into the que waiting for approvals - we spent months trying to bail these domains out of the toilet and while it was not a complete failure it certainly was not profitable either!
    If you are thinking of submitting to them I would strongly urge you to reconsider not wasting your time.
    And again please know that we did our best to operate the sites properly while they were under our management.

If homosexuality is a disease, let's all call in queer to work. procam's Avatar
    And Dzinerbear thank you for the multiple listings of several of our sites !!
    Its nice to hear that you are getting great traffic!! :high:

Dzinerbear
    Yeah, I'm getting decent traffic, but the jury's still out on whether TGP is profitable for me or not. I sure don't submit every day, I would if I were seeing sales, but I just never have had good results from any of my TGPing efforts. I just don't have the time to submit 10 galleries a day to hundreds of TGPs, so I pick and choose my submissions and time. But I'll plug away at it for a while longer before I give up on them.

Michael