Thread: Kudos to TopBucks

Dzinerbear

Kudos to TopBucks

You know we spend a fair bit of time complaining here about one thing or another. I wanted to take a minute to pass on my compliments to the TopBucks gang.

A couple of days ago, while approving TGP galleries, I found a webmaster submitting some of my very own exclusive content and promoting TopBucks with it.

I fired off an e-mail to Juan on the weekend. And he got to it first thing Monday morning, forwarding it to Susan in their legal department. After working with me to ensure the content was mine, she immediately froze the webmaster's account, e-mailed him, and waiting to hear back from him. Today he removed the content, apologized profusely, and all is well again.

It's nice to see sponsors reacting so quickly to this kind of stuff. I really appreciated TopBucks quick action on this.

Thanks Juan and Susan.

Michael

Paco
    Awesome news and way to give out the kudos, Michael!
    Way to go Juan & Susan - you deserve the kooties!

I tried to contact BBO about a similar issue, and NOT ONCE did they reply!

TopBucks_Juan
    Quote Originally Posted by Dzinerbear View Post
    It's nice to see sponsors reacting so quickly to this kind of stuff. I really appreciated TopBucks quick action on this.

Thanks Juan and Susan.
    Michael, I can't tell you how much we appreciate that you would come and post this information about us. We continually try to bring the best support we can. We are always happy to help. Thank you so much for the kind words and thank you for the business you do with us.

Xstr8guy
    Quote Originally Posted by Paco View Post
    Awesome news and way to give out the kudos, Michael!
    Way to go Juan & Susan - you deserve the kooties!

I tried to contact BBO about a similar issue, and NOT ONCE did they reply!
    BBO? Who's that?

Paco
    Quote Originally Posted by Xstr8guy View Post
    BBO? Who's that?
    Sorry, babe - BangBrosOnline.
    Quite often I am forced to deal with undesirables, simply because they offer big-dick specific sites.

If more sponsors offered, I would toast those I do not like!

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Great news, not only for you but its not very often we get to hear about the good things a lot of programs do to help others out

Regards,

Lee