Thread: What do you guys think about gay cam bizz???

Exclusive Custom Gay Content Lykos's Avatar

Yeah What do you guys think about gay cam bizz???

What do you guys think about cam bizz with gay persons?Is it profitable same as girl cam bizz,is it enough demand?And wich are most best sites to go trough,please advice,thanx a lot uprfont! :donmike:

throw fundamentalists to the lions chadknowslaw's Avatar
    livetwinkscam, a regular on this Board, just won a cybersocket award for the second time -- you might give Jacob a shout
    Chad Belville, Esq
    Phoenix, Arizona
    www.chadknowslaw.com
    Keeping you out of trouble is easier than getting you out of trouble!

LiveTwinksCam.com LiveTwinksCam's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by chadknowslaw View Post
    livetwinkscam, a regular on this Board, just won a cybersocket award for the second time -- you might give Jacob a shout
    Awwww thanks Chad!

Lykos,

It's not that profitable and we have been around for 6 years. I think if you didn't get into voyeur cam when it first started like 6-8 years ago it would be very hard to get in now and make it profitable.

Overhead is a high with bandwidth and models payroll. It is hard at times to deal with the models even though we pay and treat them well. It requires constant maintenance and management, if you want to do it the right way.

Remember everything is live, so time isn't on your side.

It's great for our webmaster retention though. I know most of our clients only have their membership with the site they access us through just for access to LiveTwinksCam. We have had some of our clients for 6 years and they have also became good friends of mine and the models.

If I didn't love what I do, I wouldn't be involved in voyeur cam. If you don't have that passion you will be spit out and have wasted your investment, so think twice about it, it's not a get rich, quick scheme. Everything is live and it requires management, maintenance, patience, passion and care.

I hope this info helps, let me know if I can be of further assistance. I would advise saving your money and headaches and just lease our feeds from us per month.
    Thanks,
    Jacob

Add HOT Live Feeds to your site!
    www.LiveTwinksCam.com/webmasters.html

FriendV
    I have to agree with everything Jacob said. We've been runing a live gay cam and voyer site since '96, and its a huge undertaking to even manage something like this on a dayly basis, not starting new.
    The important thing I think is the point about the webmaster/member retintion. It is absolutely the best with the live/voyer type content. What Jacob said about members being on the site for a large number of years is true, and not all that unusual.
    So if it's a choice, deffinately look into leasing some live plugins.

uh huh exactly what I thought vs eddie's Avatar
    We have a great live cam site! We offer male/female/shemale and have some of the best technology for a cam site. If you are interested check out the site which is www.flirt4free.com and if you have any questions hit me up in a P.M. or IM.
    Eddie Bastian
    Account Executive
    1-800-685-9236 x240
    http://www.adultwhoswho.com/person/person.html?id=00756