Thread: Basschick ROCKS!

marcjacob

Basschick ROCKS!

Weve had the Paco thread, time for the Basschic thread. I always see Baschick helping others, really helpfull posts. Everything said is honest and great advice. Some people come here to sig whore, some people to learn and help, some just to chat. Ive noticed bass does ALOT of helping, on this and other boards.

To me aswell, and bass, id like to thank you for all of the honest, freindly and helpfull advice youve given me since i came on board at GWW.. others too, but i see basschick help so many other people with really honest constructive advice, and im greatfull.

Xstr8guy
    Quote Originally Posted by marcjacob View Post
    Basschick ROCKS!
    I couldn't agree more. I'm a huge fan! I luvs me some basschick. :cheerleader:

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Basschick has been a tremendous help to AJ and I, and is an amazing fountain of knowledge that's actually based on experience rather than BS. Definitely one of my favorite and most trusted people in the business.

I can't wait to give Basschick a big warm cuddly hug when I meet her in person :groovy:
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men? IntenseCash.com's Avatar
    I have to agree Basschick you rock. You are always so helpful and friendly.

Mark
    * IntenseCash.com - If you can't convert us you better look for a new job!

Life is a dick and when itīs get hard---just fuck it... DEVELISH's Avatar
    Yeah, thank you very much Ma'am Patti

*hugs*

btw: it was very pleasant to meet you in person at the lunch in L.A.

Gay Marriage - It's our Pearl Harbor.
    i agree, my only experiences have been Basschick going out of the way to offer me advise, without expecting anything in return.... very nice person to have as a contact and a person on this board.

Words paint the real picture gaystoryman's Avatar
    Definately was a great day for the industry when patti became a part of it, a warm and very helpful lady in all respects.. :cheerleader:
    Webmasters: Add Custom Stories To Your Sites Custom Gay Stories

My Blogs Gay Talk, Free Gay Fiction, Erotic Fiction Online

Dzinerbear
    Basschick knows her stuff and she's always be willing to help me out. Never met her in person, but I'd love to. She's a great asset to the board.

Michael

aw, shucks, guys - thanks *blush*

years ago, sometime in early 1997 i realized that many people we barely knew at the time had helped michael and i to take our rather small investment and turn it into a business that was supporting our two households. i made a promise to myself that since what goes around comes around, and SO many kind folks had helped us out, that i'd always try and do the same.

i think i've had more help, opinions or friendliness from the people here than any other board. so thanks again, just for being here and making this place home

Quote Originally Posted by Dzinerbear View Post
    Basschick knows her stuff and she's always be willing to help me out. Never met her in person, but I'd love to. She's a great asset to the board.

Michael
    I absolutely second that ... and was really disappointed that she didn't make it to the Phoenix Forum, as I was so looking forward to meeting Patti that weekend. Maybe next year ...

basement
    I have known Patti more than 6 years and consider her a trusted friend and we have never met. I don't know anyone who works harder and with as much integrity. She is a smart beautiful person.

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    I've known Patti online since my first year in the industry way back in 2001. We met in person at one of the webmaster lunches and got to spend a little time talking when we ran into each other at Target one night and sat in the display unit of a patio set just talking and sharing a laugh. She knows her shit and don't let anyone tell you otherwise. I'm so fortunate to know this woman and even though we don't have as much time to chit chat like we used to it's always nice to catch up with each other when we are able.
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

Paco
    for as long as I have been posting here, I've noticed Patti provide others with support on many levels (personal, technical etc), and I truly love her caring nature oh-so much.

It is rare to see people in our money hungry industry give so much time and effort to help others, especially when that person does not "profit" from it.

In addition, she knows how to make me feel good (kind words), and I feel is one of few that understand where I am coming from..
    ..and I love the way she quite often hits home!

My only regret is that I have not been able to meet her!

Luvs you a bunches, Patti!
    ~Paco

Epoch Holly
    I also agree. I find her posts intelligent and interesting! Glad she is part of the community:thumbsup: :vanish: