Thread: Movie Question - Is This Possible To Do?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Movie Question - Is This Possible To Do?

What i would like to do is have a movie embedded in a HTML page then, once the clip has finished, give the movie a clickable link so that surfers can click the embedded movie itself and be taken to a specific url.

Does anyone know if this is possible to do at all? My gut instinct tells me it isnt but i figured id throw it out there on the off-chance im wrong

So, anyone know if it is possible to do with movie files that are embedded in a page?

Regards,

Lee

robin
    Youtube does that. So does RandyBlue How it's done I'm not sure.
    Last edited by robin; 10-14-2006 at 11:34 PM. Reason: added rb

GaySearch4Sex
    the easiest way is to use Flash... thats what youtube does.

You MIGHT be able to use quicktime, but thats as widely used. If you contact a design studio that does flash, they should easily be able to do it for you.

samebb
    This is all done in flash.

Flash 8 actually provides most of the tools to do this already installed and useabale in the software. Videos such as this can be put together in flash in minutes if the clip is already edited to the correct length.

If you wish to have something similar to YouTube at the end of the clips, that however will take some extra work, but still not overly difficult. That actionscipting is basic put it that way.

Lee hit me up on ICQ if you would like a deeper explination.