Thread: How Do You Judge If A Sponsors Site Will Retain Members?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

How Do You Judge If A Sponsors Site Will Retain Members?

Im always hearing webmasters saying that they will only promote a site if the program pays enough and, if the site retains members well.

That started me looking around the various industry boards trying to find out HOW a webmaster tries to decide if a site is going to retain or not and, i wasnt actually able to find anything other than 'must have a nice members area' or, 'must have lots of content'.

So, what exactly is a 'nice' members area? But more importantly, what makes you decide whether or not a site is going to retain members?

Id be interested in seeing how an affiliates stand point on retention varies from program owners with actual numbers at hand.

Regards,

Lee

I'm very uncomfortable with the idea of vaginas. They bother me in the way that spiders bother some people. Huskyhunks's Avatar
    I can usually tell by how close a site hits its target audience. If it's dead on, things usually work out very well sales wise. It's it's too general, chances are, it will get passed up. All of the obvious areas such as content, exclusivity, originality, design etc, are big factors as well.
    Artist/Painter and Webmaster of Huskyhunks.com.