Thread: Adult rating community (maybe for sale)

adultmid

Adult rating community (maybe for sale)

I'm evaluating to sell a community focused on sharing and rating members' dicks pics (similar to ratearod.com, ratemycock.com and others). Since March 2006 (date of launch) it has never been promoted but it counts more than 200 registered members who regularly come back and post comments.
    As you know these sites generate a great % of recurring visitors, but I am working on another gay community so I don't really have the time to manage and promote this project.

Domain: myrealdick.com
    Feel free to register and test it but please consider this is a live site, NOT a demo.
    For sale: domain + full working site (graphics and logo included) + current members. Dedicated server where it is installed is available upon request.

It's based on a highly modded version of a commercial script, that have been improved in both layout and features. Eg: direct link to profiles, profile fields, join page, etc.
    It can be run as a 100% free site if you just need an adult traffic booster, or you can set some features for paying members only. Eg: contact other members.
    Another mod allows to integrate the payments with Segpay.
    An ad server (phpadsnew) has been integrated.

For further details or questions, please contact me at: info@adultmediadesign.comor PM me. An access to the admin panel will be given to interested buyer after a first contact. The eventual sale of this site can be regulated by a legal agreement and invoice (VAT applies to EU residents that do not have VAT#)

Comments on this site are welcome!

To moderators: I hope this is the right section for this post, I've found similar old posts here... if not, my apologies!

marcjacob
    Quote Originally Posted by adultmid View Post
    To moderators: I hope this is the right section for this post, I've found similar old posts here... if not, my apologies!
    I love this bit, when theres a forum clearly marked "Announcement + Spam Forum"

The people that do this type of thread do contribute. It looks sus when your first and only post is this tripe.

Im not a mod, so i guess my opinion doesnt count, if i was your post would be deleted as spam.

adultmid
    Quote Originally Posted by marcjacob View Post
    I love this bit, when theres a forum clearly marked "Announcement + Spam Forum"

The people that do this type of thread do contribute. It looks sus when your first and only post is this tripe.

Im not a mod, so i guess my opinion doesnt count, if i was your post would be deleted as spam.
    As I said, there are few similar recent posts here (eg: asking for people who sell sites). Another one here in "adult industry forum" presents a gay dating site for sale. I've searched before posting, but no mention to any site for sale in "Spam forum".

If this is the wrong place, as I said: my apologies. This thread can be moved or deleted without harsh comments...

marcjacob
    My comments wernt harsh. They were honest. Also i post this whenever i see spam. Some members here post and contribute and somtimes post offer threads, like i said they contribute. You knew, your not stupid.