Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello Everybody!!

KissMe

Good Shit Hello Everybody!!

Hi Everyone. My name is Carolyn, I'm new to the industry. I have a blogging website called SuperStudly.com, and I'm blogging about hot guys with pics and links to affiliate programs. I just want to introduce myself, and feel free to send me email if you'd like: Carolyn@SuperStudly.com. I am totally open to suggestions about my blog, the way I'm doing things, if you have any ideas, whatever. Thanks!!

Carolyn

Hi Carolyn and welcome to the GWW forum! Nice to have you onboard.

Epoch Holly
    Hi and Welcome Carolyn! :high:

marcjacob
    Hi Carolyn, nice site, welcome aboard!

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Hi Carolyn. Welcome to GayWideWebmasters.
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

adding my welcome to GWW

cheers,
    Luke

xenigo
    Welcome Carolyn!

A little history, Carolyn is my love interest. I suggested she come here and pick some of your brains. Recently I came clean about my involvement in the industry. She was intrigued by that, surprizingly. I offered to show her how this biz worked. Right now I'm teaching her some traffic generating skills, and she's catching on fast!

Pretty soon all of your traffic will be hers. So watch out.

If any of you want to post your CCBill ref codes, and some stats on how the program is converting for you, I'm sure she can add them to her to-do list. Right now she's starting off with some Sean Cody, and Corbin Fisher.

Paco
    HEY CAROLYN - welcome to GWW !

Welcome Carolyn, and thanks for the backstory Noah :-)

=====//==

Quote Originally Posted by xenigo View Post
    Welcome Carolyn!

A little history, Carolyn is my love interest. I suggested she come here and pick some of your brains. Recently I came clean about my involvement in the industry. She was intrigued by that, surprizingly. I offered to show her how this biz worked. Right now I'm teaching her some traffic generating skills, and she's catching on fast!

Pretty soon all of your traffic will be hers. So watch out.

If any of you want to post your CCBill ref codes, and some stats on how the program is converting for you, I'm sure she can add them to her to-do list. Right now she's starting off with some Sean Cody, and Corbin Fisher.

CorbinFisher.com CorbinFisher_BD's Avatar
    Welcome to GWW !

CorbinFisher's Amateur College Men

uh huh exactly what I thought vs eddie's Avatar
    Welcome to GWW Carolyn, it's very nice to have a new girl around. :longhair: You'll love all these boys (including me..hehe) they will help you with anything you need.
    Eddie Bastian
    Account Executive
    1-800-685-9236 x240
    http://www.adultwhoswho.com/person/person.html?id=00756

gaybucks_skyler

Hey

Hey... just wanted to say welcome... and have fun. I'm pretty new here myself, so I dunno if I could answer any questions... but I'm here if you need me.

It is nice to have a gurl around... don't get scared off... I know we can be intimidating... hahaha.

TTYL

Love, Sky

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Quote Originally Posted by gaybucks_skyler View Post
    It is nice to have a gurl around... don't get scared off... I know we can be intimidating... hahaha.
    I have no idea what you mean by intimidating. :snake: :bananacock: :daddy: :develish: :donmike::whip:
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

KissMe

Yeah Thanks!

Hey Everybody, thanks for all the replies. Noah is doing a great job getting my feet (and something else!) wet in the industry. We are working on getting a freesite up and generating more traffic. Well, thanks again for the warm welcome.

If homosexuality is a disease, let's all call in queer to work. withmarcello's Avatar

withmarcello

Hi Carolyn
    Welcome to the board
    withmarcello x