Thread: Will Pulz not just die?

throw fundamentalists to the lions chadknowslaw's Avatar

Will Pulz not just die?

I just received a notice regarding teh Adult Online Europe [AOE] trade show at Budapest in November, and who but Pulz is still listed as a sponsor!!

http://www.aoe-webmasters.com/

Is this just AOE not taking them off the website or is this one bill they actually paid before they imploded???
    Chad Belville, Esq
    Phoenix, Arizona
    www.chadknowslaw.com
    Keeping you out of trouble is easier than getting you out of trouble!

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Five bucks says they paid with a stolen credit card or other "banking error" payment method and AOE hasn't noticed that the payment bounced.

$5 says they're already posting on the boards under new identities :bush:
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

Quote Originally Posted by gaybucks_chip View Post
    Five bucks says they paid with a stolen credit card or other "banking error" payment method and AOE hasn't noticed that the payment bounced.

Just to make sure I sent John at AOE an email.
    Chad Belville, Esq
    Phoenix, Arizona
    www.chadknowslaw.com

I Want To See Bradleys 'B-Unit' deanb's Avatar
    BPAV.com still has pulz as a sponsor too
    ICQ# 200-385-093

Pulz was a proud sponsor at the Gay Phoenix Forum as well.... according to their logo at the bottom of page five here http://www.gayphoenixforum.com/pdf/sponsorsGPF06.pdf they are listed as the Dirty Boy Video all night Fag Bash Co Sponsor :juggle:

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

According to some of the CC Bill staff, the website wasn't updated after Pulz' payment failed to clear so it still showed Pulz as a sponsor.
    Chad Belville, Esq
    Phoenix, Arizona
    www.chadknowslaw.com

Shit the first thing I'd do is take them off all sponsorship lists everywhere.. but good to know they were still not considered a sponsor, since they failed to pay for that privilege, even though they're still listed as one... and probably bait unkowing companies by linking to the pdf I linked to, showing their public financial support, that in reality they didn't provide

Quote Originally Posted by chadknowslaw View Post
    According to some of the CC Bill staff, the website wasn't updated after Pulz' payment failed to clear so it still showed Pulz as a sponsor.

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

When I tried to get through the links at the AOE website, the Pulz site was still down.
    Which it SHOULD BE!!

instead of the "not found" message maybe it should say "here was the website of scammers whose bullshit caught up to them"
    Chad Belville, Esq
    Phoenix, Arizona
    www.chadknowslaw.com

There is no good ROFL icon here! but I was ROFL!! ha ha it should say that... with a pic of pulz on it :high:

instead of the "not found" message maybe it should say "here was the website of scammers whose bullshit caught up to them"

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    CCBill took down Pulz' banners almost immediately after the shit hit the fan.

The banners that stayed up were for the (separate, non-CCBill related) sponsorship of the late-night parties. Sponsors to the Gay Phoenix Forum could pay extra to Dirty Boy Video, who was hosting, for co-sponsorship. My guess is Pulz gave a bad credit card to Dirty Boy Video and it either cleared or they just didn't get around to removing the banner.

mooreland
    we (DirtyBoyVideo) didn't hear of the Pulz fiasco until the day after some of the latenight after-hours artwork went to print. and of course...they never paid.

-nico
    nico@dirtyboyvideo.com

samebb
    Far as i can tell guys, everything that Reece ever paid was done wrong. I dont know what fraud or whatever was done, but everything non-commercial related, including model wages, staff wages ect has now all been charged back aswell., including a number of the staff, models, and other parties being under FRAUD INVESTIGATIONS by paypal. It sucks, i mean have you ever tried calling paypal ? pfft

There are a lot of really hurt people by the actions of mr dylan and his clear attempt the rip off so many people, but on a really serious note, if i owned a website with Pulz anything on, id remove it immediatly.

On a further not, Reece has gone off the rader. Seems more than one countries police are after him so back into hiding hes gone.

Quote Originally Posted by samebb View Post
    Far as i can tell guys, everything that Reece ever paid was done wrong. I dont know what fraud or whatever was done, but everything non-commercial related, including model wages, staff wages ect has now all been charged back aswell., including a number of the staff, models, and other parties being under FRAUD INVESTIGATIONS by paypal. It sucks, i mean have you ever tried calling paypal ? pfft

There are a lot of really hurt people by the actions of mr dylan and his clear attempt the rip off so many people, but on a really serious note, if i owned a website with Pulz anything on, id remove it immediatly.

On a further not, Reece has gone off the rader. Seems more than one countries police are after him so back into hiding hes gone.
    I almost feel sorry for sammy. But no. I don't feel sorry for him, not after his past rantings and vicious attacks when he was pushed on his level of involvement with Pulz. I don't buy the "victim" claim. Not one bit.
    Chad Belville, Esq
    Phoenix, Arizona
    www.chadknowslaw.com

samebb
    I almost feel sorry for sammy. But no. I don't feel sorry for him, not after his past rantings and vicious attacks when he was pushed on his level of involvement with Pulz. I don't buy the "victim" claim. Not one bit.
    Im not asking anyone to buy anything Chad. The sole purpose of my previous post was the push across a couple of facts. Nothing more. I really dont want to fight about this anymore, i really dont. Im just trying to help.