Thread: 175000th Post Contest Prize List + Rules Reminder

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rimmates.com View Post
    Lee,

Will you be placing all these prizes into a rank that begins with 175,000 and so on, or do ALL of these prizes go solely to the 175,000th post winner?
    They go to the person that makes the 175000th post

Regards,

Lee

marcjacob
    Does the spam rule mean that the selling forum posts will be excluded or are they eligible to win? Its just that some members only ever post there. Just wanted to be clear on this from the start as it may come up if the winning post is an anouncment forum post.

marcjacob
    Actually how are you defining spam posts as some members legitimatly post anouncments every now and then on the main board, we dont always consider it spam though.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Quote Originally Posted by marcjacob View Post
    Does the spam rule mean that the selling forum posts will be excluded or are they eligible to win? Its just that some members only ever post there. Just wanted to be clear on this from the start as it may come up if the winning post is an anouncment forum post.
    Its never come up to be honest LOL

That being said, if a member only posts in the announcements section and not in the general community categories, they wont have a post count that would make them eligable to win anyway as posts in that section of the community dont count towards a community members overall post count

Regards,

Lee

marcjacob
    Thats interesting i didnt know posts there didnt count.