Thread: Plug N Play Has To Be The Best Invention Ever!

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Plug N Play Has To Be The Best Invention Ever!

Given that it literally took me 5 minutes to install 6 new wireless connections this afternoon :thumbsup:

Now, they just have to invent a way of unwrapping and inserting these wireless devices without anyone having to touch the boxes and we'll be on to a winner :thumbsup:

Regards,

Lee

Paco
    well, if they are truly wireless, how are you connecting them (with what)?

I sure your not using ... wires!

Via the USB ports

Regards,

Lee

Paco
    Wait a minute: are you using USB cables, for your wireless device?
    the nerve!

just tuggin yer wire, Lee.

Xstr8guy
    My most recent wireless experience was a great joy as well... plugged everything in and voila!

My previous wireless network experience was an INDIAN SUPPORT NIGHTMARE. Hours on the phone with "Lisa" (or some such fake name) trying to determine my network address... doing things in DOS that I didn't know were still possible... asking her to repeat every single thing she said 3 or 4 times. It was AWFUL!

I was so burned by that first experience that I was a nervous wreck when It was time to upgrade. Thank jeebus that it was a breeze.

Quote Originally Posted by Xstr8guy View Post
    Hours on the phone with "Lisa" (or some such fake name) trying to determine my network address... doing things in DOS that I didn't know were still possible... asking her to repeat every single thing she said 3 or 4 times. It was AWFUL!
    {said in my best Apu voice...}

Hello, my name is Apu, i am pleased to be helping you today, would you like a squishy with your tech support?

Regards,

Lee

Gay is the new Black
    Quote Originally Posted by Paco View Post
    well, if they are truly wireless, how are you connecting them
    With cordless extension cords!
    Be Who You Are!

Xstr8guy
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    {said in my best Apu voice...}

Hello, my name is Apu, i am pleased to be helping you today, would you like a squishy with your tech support?

Regards,

Lee
    HAHA! But they don't use Indian names anymore! I just saw a documentary on Discovery about India. The support employees adopt common English names and take classes to lose their accent. My experience was obviously before they started trying to lose the accent.

Quote Originally Posted by Xstr8guy View Post
    HAHA! But they don't use Indian names anymore! I just saw a documentary on Discovery about India. The support employees adopt common English names and take classes to lose their accent. My experience was obviously before they started trying to lose the accent.
    Was that the '30 Days' program about a white guy who's job got outsourced to India and he travelled over there for a month to see who got his job and how they operate?

If so i saw that program to and found some of it quite interesting, i especially liked the part when the riot happened because one of their famous movie stars died.. Any excuse to burn vehicles in the street and smash up a city LOL

Regards,

Lee

Xstr8guy
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    Was that the '30 Days' program about a white guy who's job got outsourced to India and he travelled over there for a month to see who got his job and how they operate?

If so i saw that program to and found some of it quite interesting, i especially liked the part when the riot happened because one of their famous movie stars died.. Any excuse to burn vehicles in the street and smash up a city LOL

Regards,

Lee
    I think 30 Days is on the FX Network. I love that show but didn't see that particular episode. Morgan Spurlock is yummy.