Thread: Mac/iMovie help!!!

It's weird that one group would take refracted light. Pretty greedy, gays. EonFilms_Rocky's Avatar

Mac/iMovie help!!!

I imported all fo my footage into iMovie this morning and then tried to bring my frames into the timeline so I can begin to author and make my menus... but it has been "letterboxing" for HOURS!!!!

Mac users, HOW LONG DOES THIS FRIGGIN TAKE??? I am on a deadline and this is putting me behind yet another day.

HELP!

ROcky
    AIM: EonFilmsSDiego
    AIM Mobile: BeachBoiSDiego
    Yahoo: sandiegoartpunk
    MSN Messenger: beachboi4free@hotmail.com
    Phone: 619-944-6383
    MySpace: www.myspace.com/eonfilms & www.myspace.com/mynameisrocky

I'm very uncomfortable with the idea of vaginas. They bother me in the way that spiders bother some people. Huskyhunks's Avatar
    Hi Rocky,

Importing, even project to project on imovie takes a very long time. I'm not sure what's going on as it imports, but it took me a few minutes just to import a few seconds between projects. Multiply that by how much data you have.
    Artist/Painter and Webmaster of Huskyhunks.com.

It's weird that one group would take refracted light. Pretty greedy, gays. EonFilms_Rocky's Avatar
    Well, I am not importing. I am all done importing. I am just trying ot move the video to my timeline so I can begin the authoring process and set my chapters. However, it has been saying "letterboxing" for about 4 hours now. It's driving me nuts.

I'm very uncomfortable with the idea of vaginas. They bother me in the way that spiders bother some people. Huskyhunks's Avatar
    Oh yeah, got ya. Adding any effect like letterboxing takes a very long time too. I don't know any way around that. the waiting sucks.

That's just the thing. I didn't ad any effect. All I tried to do was drag it into my timeline.

This is strange. I've never heard of it taking that long to drag your dv files down to the timeline. Something is definitely not right. Are you sure you're just not locked up ? Is there a status bar ?