Thread: Winters back, wake me in april :)

I'm very uncomfortable with the idea of vaginas. They bother me in the way that spiders bother some people. Huskyhunks's Avatar

Winters back, wake me in april :)

I hate it now. It's all white and snowy outside. I used to love the snow, being from texas and all, but the novelties worn off. Maybe i'm must getting old, or all of the above. Working on a new design for the site. Took down the amateurs and the members had a fit. Nothing like floundering rebills to get ones ass in gear.
    Artist/Painter and Webmaster of Huskyhunks.com.

Well bears do hibernate in the winter, don't they?

Life is a dick and when itīs get hard---just fuck it... DEVELISH's Avatar
    Maybe you can sleep in shifts with Paco - he's all hyper during winter time
    :-D

Paco
    Quote Originally Posted by Huskyhunks View Post
    I hate it now. It's all white and snowy outside.

Oh SUSH! There's like 1/16 of an inch of snow, here ... in shady areas! Yah sure, the weather is finally a lot more bearable ... but WHERE'S THE DAMN SNOW!

Quote Originally Posted by DEVELISH View Post
    Maybe you can sleep in shifts with Paco - he's all hyper during winter time
    Darling, I actually get a lot of sleep after yo-yo'ing up and down mountains. I am usually up @ 4, or 5, am; I make breakfast and lunch (goes in to ski-pack); we decide where we're going for the day and ZOOM.
    Typically return to camp around 4pm. Make dindin; wash dishes; dry clothes; check gear; grab novel & headlamp and back to the bag I go - usually in bed by 6pm, or so.

I actually try to get between 9 & 11 hours of sleep, because telemarking takes a lot out of a man!

! ! ! I :heart: Winter - it is my favourite time of the year, and I do miss it oh so much ! ! !

I'm very uncomfortable with the idea of vaginas. They bother me in the way that spiders bother some people. Huskyhunks's Avatar
    Hunkhunter, i burned off the belly this summer, now I have to keep it off during the winter which is close to impossible.

Devlish, Paco's an eskimo at heart.

Paco, I'm sorry for the lack of snow up there. It's kinda hard to believe that there's not a few inches for a white blanket yet. If I ever get the nerve, i gotta learn how to ski. seems like it would be a blast. I'm just not fond of hitting ice face first and I'd look ridiculous on a bunny slope. :bunnypancake:
    Artist/Painter and Webmaster of Huskyhunks.com.

gaybucks_skyler
    I feel ya on the snow thing... it totally sux.

I live in Michigan and they are such shitty winters that I too want to sleep for the entire duration of it... LOL

TTYL, Sky

You don't have to be straight to be in the Army; you just have to be able to shoot straight. ponyboy's Avatar
    I used to love winter, but as I got older and older I want nice warm days year round. I live on Long Island. I also lived in Colorado Springs and it was nice there winter time.

Paco
    Quote Originally Posted by Huskyhunks View Post
    Hunkhunter, i burned off the belly this summer, now I have to keep it off during the winter which is close to impossible.

Devlish, Paco's an eskimo at heart.

Paco, I'm sorry for the lack of snow up there. It's kinda hard to believe that there's not a few inches for a white blanket yet. If I ever get the nerve, i gotta learn how to ski. seems like it would be a blast. I'm just not fond of hitting ice face first and I'd look ridiculous on a bunny slope. :bunnypancake:
    Here is a little phrase for yah: Ahng-oh-tit tide-loo-kay
    Translation: bring men

I am quite the opposite --- I find it very difficult to keep trim during the hot season, and very easy during the cold (there are only two season, as far as I am concerned). I cannot maintain the same output during the hot simply because of that (too hot - I overheat easily). Like a junkie scouring the
    carpet for a morsel of rock, I summit tall mountains, looking for my crack (snow)!

Telemarking (Nordic style skiing) is a blast, and is the best core workout that I've ever come across! A few full-days of skinning up and hard charging down and the side oblique are back in full force!
    Also, ice-skating, snowshoeing & cross-country skiing are wicked cardios!

As for how you'd look on the :bunnypancake:hill: worry not for what awaits one after (lessons) makes the begin well worth it..

..not to mention all the Swedish hunks you "accidentally" bang in to.