Thread: Hiring - Web Programmer/Support Technician

CorbinFisher.com CorbinFisher_BD's Avatar

Hiring - Web Programmer/Support Technician

By in large this job posting has been put on "mainstream" channels but I'm going to post it here as well in case there are any interested parties.

---
    Established in 2003, we are a premiere online gay adult content producer and provider. We specialize in the creation and distribution of exclusive “pro-am” adult video and photos through our own high profile online properties.

Our online properties receive heavy traffic and have a very loyal and dedicated subscriber base that we are looking to grow with the assistance of a skilled and highly motivated Web Programmer/Support Technician. This position will play a key role in the continued growth of our organization.

Responsibilities include:

* Provide advanced tech support to web users.
    * Configure company computers with appropriate software and hardware.
    * Provide tech support to company employees as necessary.
    * Perform research and evaluate hardware and software products.
    * Handle assignments for enhancing websites.
    * Assist in maintaining backup data.
    * May need to lift up to 50 lbs on occasion.

Ideal Candidates will have:

* Windows OS knowledge (both server and client.)
    * Programming skills will include ASP, PSP, Javascript/VBscript, and .NET, C#.
    * Knowledge of Raid Arrays
    * Knowledge of SQL Server maintenance
    * Windows Server 2003 MCSE/MCSA (experience may substitute)
    * A+ Certification (experience may substitute)

Our competitive salary and benefits package includes paid vacation, medical insurance, dental insurance, life insurance, disability insurance, and bonuses. This position will require relocation to the Tampa Bay area in Florida. Relocation expenses will be covered for the ideal candidate.

We offer a casual, pleasant, employee-oriented working environment, very competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package. We promote initiative and creativity and reward excellence.

Resumes (with cover letter and salary history) may be e-mailed to marketing -at - corbinfisher.com . Please reference “Web Programmer/Support Technician” in your correspondence. All submitted resumes and inquiries will be kept confidential.

CorbinFisher's Amateur College Men

I'm very uncomfortable with the idea of vaginas. They bother me in the way that spiders bother some people. Huskyhunks's Avatar
    I'm bumping this. Good luck on finding the best candidate. I'd say it's a good idea to check around here first. There's alot of great technical people out there but knowing this biz makes a world of difference.
    Artist/Painter and Webmaster of Huskyhunks.com.

CorbinFisher.com CorbinFisher_BD's Avatar
    Thanks for the bump! So far some really great apps in from the mainstream channels but obviously there's a very real advantage for someone who has experience in adult!

CorbinFisher's Amateur College Men