Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Exclusive Content Producers - Looking For Specific Types Of Model

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

WTF? Exclusive Content Producers - Looking For Specific Types Of Model

If you shoot exclusive content, both video and stills, and have models with the following traits please leave your contact information and a rough pricing guide for 50-120 images in addition to a 20-30 minute movie shoot.

Im looking for models with one or more of the following characteristics:

Uncut
    Latin
    Black
    Mature

If you have models on file who have one or more of the above features please leave your information and prices as requested in this thread in addition to a turn-around time AND please be able to send me (upon request) both a fully clothed and a fully naked (full frontal) shot of your models.

Regards,

Lee

How long have you been gay?
    Hey Lee, we have lots of uncut models. I remember talking to you on ICQ before, so I guess you know a bit about our prices. Depending on a few things we could make this for you for around $350. Let me know if you'd like to talk more.
    Quality custom exclusive gay content at affordable prices.

email: contact(at)tlxproductions(dot)com

The only reason I am single is because your husband won't commit. Studio Cody's Avatar

Models and content

Hello Lee;
    tried to get you on icq but no luck.
    I have models in all the above niches. Would love to send over samples and discuss pricing one to one.
    Please feel free to contact me at anytime.
    Thanks;
    Vic
    www.studiocody.com
    victor@studiocody.com
    754-235-7427
    ICQ3 307951982

Xstr8guy
    Cody, you have some very hot models. I just think everyone is afraid that you are priced too high. We had another pro posting here and he wanted WAAAAYYYY too much for his content. Maybe you can give us a price range to ease our minds.

Quote Originally Posted by Xstr8guy View Post
    Cody, you have some very hot models. I just think everyone is afraid that you are priced too high. We had another pro posting here and he wanted WAAAAYYYY too much for his content. Maybe you can give us a price range to ease our minds.
    $1000+ for a solo video shoots, $2000+ for a duo video shoot, that is according to the site and IMHO, that is WAAAAYYYY to much for content.

http://studiocody.com/news/quality-content/

Regards,

Lee

Quote Originally Posted by Studio Cody View Post
    Hello Lee;
    tried to get you on icq but no luck.
    Go re-read my initial post again, everything you need to know is in there

Regards,

Lee

Xstr8guy
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    $1000+ for a solo video shoots, $2000+ for a duo video shoot, that is according to the site and IMHO, that is WAAAAYYYY to much for content.

http://studiocody.com/news/quality-content/

Regards,

Lee
    That's a little rich for my blood. But it's really not that bad considering the high-quality magazine style shoots.

Quote Originally Posted by Xstr8guy View Post
    But it's really not that bad considering the high-quality magazine style shoots.
    Considering that none of us are running high-quality magazines.....

Regards,

Lee

Xstr8guy
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    Considering that none of us are running high-quality magazines.....

Regards,

Lee
    Lol, I know. Just trying to spin it in a positive way.

Rimmates.com
    Can you tell me if this sounds too high to be paying a model:

6 complete solo photo sets - with feet, jockstrap, and sex toy penetration - total of 350-450 images through the entire session

6 short video clips (5-10 min. each) of the action as it happens in each set

1 long 20+ minute video clip featuring the cumshot

So all of the above hundreds of images plus an hour of video for $400 to the model. Some guys are willing to spend 5 or more hours with me.

I am asking this because eventually, around April or May of next year, I will be making myself available to provide exclusive content. I need to build up my model repetoire first.

What would you pay a producer for the above content package, and do you think the model is paid too much for all of this?

israeli32
    400$ for all the above (i.e. 5 or more hours of shooting) sound to me like a very good price.

israeli32
    Rimmates.com - as a producer, it is possible to shorten the time of the total shooting to about 2 - 2.5 hours (thus, paying the model less), making more images and videos for the entire session.

The only reason I am single is because your husband won't commit. Studio Cody's Avatar

Ease your minds.

First of all we might just be coming at this from a little different angle. As a photographer, which is where I have made my reputation, quality is foremost not quantity. I will never relenquish the former for the latter. Many webmasters I know are quantity based first and foremost..thus the large market for non exclusive...I would rather have four good clients than 20 cheap or ocassional clients. The old addage you get what you pay for is pretty paramount in this industry. (don't misintrepret that statement for saying all cheap content us substandard..that is not what I am saying). You get a hell of a lot better model for a thousand than you get for $300.

The prices on my website includes the cost of models, locations, talent agent fees if applicable, fully edited and copyrighted video, color corrected photo set and paperwork. I have a considerable investment in my equipment and my talent is damn sure worth more than what I am charging for content, HOWEVER those prices are also general for those who only order sets once in awhile or have hard to find model niches. If you want to order multiple sets or place orders regularly I am more than happy to work within your budget. If you think I am out of your budget then why not shoot me a counter offer? I promose I WON'T post in the industry forums running down your pricing or budget for all to see what my opinion is. Wouldn't a thread discussing these things be more beneficial than just dissing someones prices outright?

Exclusive Custom Gay Content Lykos's Avatar
    All my models are uncut

samebb
    Quote Originally Posted by Lykos View Post
    All my models are uncut
    From what i can see, they all have snatches to :shock: