Hi Everyone. Great news (for me)...

I just landed my first model! The shoot won't happen for at least 4 weeks, but I want to talk to other producers and content providers about what to offer in compensation, and possibly what to expect in demand. I've been bugging poor DonMike for weeks with questions, but I never had a model type to provide him sample images and such. Now that I do, I really want to plan since I have no real budget to work from, no prior income/expense from photoshoots to compare, and no feedback from the market.

Please PM or AIM me (or post here) because there are a few things I really need to get in order to plan the next few weeks:

- Typical pay for a first time model (see stats below) for 4-5 hours of mainly photo work. I don't think I am ready for video work yet. I hear $300 is a good starting point but not sure. I do not work with underweight twinks, which seems to be a large majority of content offered.
- What is a ballpark figure of number of sets I can expect to sell featuring dark skinned, athletic models in jockstrap and bubble butt poses? Is this info even available anywhere? Is it kept confidential?
- What does the market say about the demand for certain niches that can be shot during the session such as feet, shaved head, leather gear, etc. My studio will always place emphasis on ass, underwear, and partially clothed modeling - but there is always room to please another market at the same time.

Model type:

- Medium skin Black/Italian mix
- Very muscular and quite beefy
- About 5'8" and 180-185lbs

I can't post his picture here because we haven't signed anything yet, but I can email sample photos taken by him (not professional photos or my photos) just to give you an idea of the body type and look.

This newbie (me) is quite nervous and wants to get things right! I don't want to give away the farm when it comes to offering a flat dollar amount that I am willing to pay/negotiate. I have also thought about offering a percentage of sales to my first 3 models for helping me get my feet off the ground. But again, I am wary - is this too much to offer?

Thanks for your help guys!

Ricardo