Thread: Movie Clips As Free Content For Affiliates...

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Movie Clips As Free Content For Affiliates...

So ive had a couple of requests over the past couple of days from affiliates looking for movie content to promote the Condom Cash sites and, whilst im not against giving some movie content out, before i do so id be interested in finding out what sort of quality and length you folks thought was 'standard' in the industry?

I havent really promoted movie sites heavily myself so this is all kind of new to me LOL

So, for free affiliate content, what resoluton, bitrate and length should i offer movies as and, should i give affiliates a single file, or split a clip in to smaller ones?

Regards,

Lee

Rimmates.com
    I am accustomed to seeing 320x240 size, and I don't think the clips should be shorter than 10 seconds. I think 10-15 seconds is fine.

Split the files into different focus clips. Don't make 4 clips that add up to one 40 second clip in sequence... jump ahead from lets say kissing to blowjob to assplay to fucking... as an example... without giving away too much and will get the surfer off, but it lets the surfer know what content to expect from the site.