Thread: Traffic.

gaybucks_skyler

Traffic.

OK so here’s the deal… I’ve started a new site www.SkylerDeVoss.com (as many of you already know) and I want traffic…

First of all let me state that this is a new thing for me, but I am going to everything in my power to make it work. I am not going to lie I usually get what I want when I want it and so I am going to make this site work. I want it to so it’s going to. I’m an overachiever and a perfectionist, what can I say?

So here’s everyone’s chance to get on board. I know that the site just launched about a month ago, and it is already converting really well. It is taking off, but I need more traffic.

We want traffic to the site ASAP. If anyone wants to talk about traffic PLEASE contact gaybucks_chip to talk details. He knows all the business side of everything so hit him up. If you have any questions about the site itself I could probably answer them, but when it comes to technical stuff talk to Chip.

Anyway... we hope to hear from everyone soon...TTYL

Love, Sky

marcjacob
    How much content do you have in the site? Do have any webmasters promoting it yet?

Xstr8guy
    You can start by putting a link to the affiliate program in your sig.

marcjacob
    How big is Gay Bucks? I kind of assumed theyd do a mail out on new sites to get webmasters promoting it?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men? IntenseCash.com's Avatar
    Traffic is really one of the most tricky parts of any site. I'm not sure what type of agreement you have with GayBucks but I would defintely email affiliates already promoting sites through the GayBucks affiliate program. I would also try to advertise on Google Adwords, you can make some hosted galleries and submit them to tgp's. You can also exchange some links with other sites to get your page rank raised. I think that is a good start.

Thanks,
    Mark
    * IntenseCash.com - If you can't convert us you better look for a new job!

marcjacob
    Do some avs sites too and submit to the big avs's and link lists. AVS is good converting traffic imo.

gaybucks_skyler

Awesome!

Thanks for all of these ideas and such…. It’s great to get a response. I will definitely pass all of these along to Chip and let him go through them …

IF any more suggestions come up… then let me or Chip know…

Thanks A BUNCH, Sky

robin
    Hi Skyler,

I just signed up with the program. I'd be interested in blogging about you at my Gay Side Shows Blog (http://www.gaysideshows.com/blog/ ). If you send me a promo photo that I can use and an email addy so that I can send you some questions then I could come up with something this week.

I'll think up some questions tonight...

If you're interested, email me at webmaster @ gaybumlinks.com

throw fundamentalists to the lions chadknowslaw's Avatar
    Chip once said that if a twink sleeps with me his career will take off.

He might be right since all the twinks I have NOT slept with have not had their careers take off~

:signhere:
    Chad Belville, Esq
    Phoenix, Arizona
    www.chadknowslaw.com
    Keeping you out of trouble is easier than getting you out of trouble!

I Want To See Bradleys 'B-Unit' deanb's Avatar
    Where do i sign up then Chad?? LOL
    ICQ# 200-385-093

Madame0120
    Quote Originally Posted by chadknowslaw View Post

He might be right since all the twinks I have NOT slept with have not had their careers take off~

Isn't he just so CUTE?

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Quote Originally Posted by chadknowslaw View Post

Now in the interest of historical accuracy, I must point out that I was NOT the one who originally said this. I'm not disputing the accuracy of the statement, only that I am not the one who said it.

I believe it's one of those deals where someone put together several different scenarios where people had been seen with Chad at events, and the next thing you know, their visibility has increased tenfold.... so the empirical evidence would certainly seem to support this notion.

But for the record... a little flirtsy behavior and maybe a spanking from Madame is as far as we'll let our models go