twink
    bear
    big cock
    mature
    str8
    jock
    hunk

Ah, 80 Hour Work Weeks, The American Dream! tombarr's Avatar
    I forgot to mention that our new paysite RSS generators allows you also to select which models, and which image sets you want in your RSS feeds and gives you almost complete control over layout.

kaktusan
    Quote Originally Posted by Bec View Post
    Found your sites awhile ago Kaktusan, and wondered if you have to have the blogs organizer in order to use the affiliate plugin?

I'm wanting to do a blog as part of a paysite tour that has a script to convert links in posts to "see" and credit incoming affiliate ID's, so it can also be used as a webmaster tool. I'm using Wordpress.
    Thanks for your interest!
    Well, yes, you must have Blogs Organizer and the Affiliate Module to produce affiliated blogs.

Well, i catch your idea and I think my software can fit to the stuff you need. If you wanna talk more, to clear out all details, please drop me a pm.

Quote Originally Posted by kaktusan View Post
    Thanks for your interest!
    Well, yes, you must have Blogs Organizer and the Affiliate Module to produce affiliated blogs.

Well, i catch your idea and I think my software can fit to the stuff you need. If you wanna talk more, to clear out all details, please drop me a pm.
    I'll be getting in touch - may be after the holidays though as it's nuts around here right now! Thanks for the reply.

GayGravy-JJ
    We have them.
    www.gaygravy.com