Thread: Movie Style Tour Question - How Long For Scenes?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Movie Style Tour Question - How Long For Scenes?

So im wondering, in your folks opinions, how long do you think a scene should stay on the tour page of movie sites?

Do you think the amount of scenes should be updated on a weekly or monthly basis?

My initial thoughts are that monthly would be better, giving every surfer who hits the tour plenty of chance to see each scene before they get changed out on the next months tour update and at the same time, having each scene on the tour for a month will also allow the program owner a much broader base of 'stats' to judge how well a specific scene works by the way of conversion and clicks.

I was wondering what you folks thought about this, how long is to long and how short is to short to have the same scene showing on a paysites tour?

Regards,

Lee

Xstr8guy
    I don't know the answer but I can offer one piece of advice. NEVER update just to update. Meaning: If you don't have appropriate content, don't update just for the sake of it. I see that on a lot of sites (especially "bear" plug-ins) where they stick any movie up there just to say they update.

either don't update at all or update when your member area updates. the point of an update isn't just to show what episodes you have - it's to show how frequently you update.