Thread: A WeHo Halloween

JustBryce

A WeHo Halloween

Well, I never!

If you haven't ever been to the West Hollywood Halloween Carnival... you have to go at least once. We hit it last night and it was totally crazy out there. I couldn't believe some of the costumes. I think some folks probably wait all year for that night. I didn't have a camera, but I think DonMike may have snapped a few photos. It was a fantastic time, but I was about an hour late to work today... oops

Did any of you do anything fun or exciting on your Halloween?

Jeff&Deaw

Weho Carnival

Hi guys:

This is Deaw, I was sick, but my uncle dragged me down there promising a evening i won't forget. And boy was he right!

I had blast... got lots of pictures for my blog... will post when i get them up.

Weho and halloween rock!

Deaw

Bryce, I was going to ddro by your place, but I wound up having 5 nervous Fratmen in tow who were all dressed in camo pants and nothing else.

not that you would have minded me bringing an army of Fratmen to your house, but they wanted to see EVERYTHING..

By the end, one of them had kinda freaked out about getting groped so much, and clung to me like a lost child, one had discovered his inner attention whore (as opposed to the outer one we all knew was there), and one had figured out that being gay maybe wasn't THAT bad of an idea.

I bade them good night and then I headed to Rage with my friend from Toronto, where I scouted the dance floor, picked out a cute little number dressed as a nerd, walked up to him, grabbed him by the tie, planted a nice big French Kiss on him and then proceeded to get a handjob while dancing to "Sexy Back".

Oh, I was a construction worker.

I also made it to first base with..

A hot red head in a baseball uniform

A guy in a gladiator outfit.

A cop (I thought it was a costume, but it turned out it was real.)

A gut dressed as a Lumberjack.
    Jasun Mark. Crass of the Titans.

JustBryce
    Now that sounds like a Birthday you won't soon forget!!!

Glad you got some on your special day :x