Thread: Partner Request for Cumsoda

justin

Partner Request for Cumsoda

Hi there, i'd like to become a partner submitter to cumsoda.com.

I've been a partner submitter there for 2+ years or so, but since you've changed your submit page, I think all your old partner accounts got deleted?? Not sure, so i'm applying again:

requested user: justinky
    requested pass:
    email: jcknwprt@comcast.net

PS - because I just joined the forum, I am not allowed to post URL's of my gallery samples..

if you give me your email address, i'll email them to you. Going to try emailing to webmaster@cumsoda.com now but don't know if that email works...

Cheers.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Justin,

Im getting the list of existing partners together overnight and im hoping they will all be back in the system sometime 2morrow

Regards,

Lee

justin
    oh well in that case ignore the email i just sent to you. haha. i'll wait it out then...

Quote Originally Posted by justin View Post
    oh well in that case ignore the email i just sent to you. haha. i'll wait it out then...
    LOL no probs.

Ill be sure to post once they are sorted, one way or the other

Regards,

Lee

Justin,

You should be all set to submit again :thumbsup:

I have also raised the daily submissions to 15 for partners as i need to populate CumSoda again, if you have a bunch of older galls you want to submit feel free to do so.

Im going to keep partner submissions at 15 a day for the next 7-10 days after which, ill be pushing it back down to 5 per day.

Regards,

Lee

justin
    thanks lee.

justin
    actually lee, when i just now tried to submit a movie gallery (put 6 in "pics" field), i got an error saying my gallery does not have the minimum amount of required pics.

i checked to make sure that one of the categories was not "movies", and once I realized that category isn't available, i realized that that's a problem. anyway you can remedy this for me?

i was trying to submit a movie gallery containing 6 clips...

Quote Originally Posted by justin View Post
    actually lee, when i just now tried to submit a movie gallery (put 6 in "pics" field), i got an error saying my gallery does not have the minimum amount of required pics.

i checked to make sure that one of the categories was not "movies", and once I realized that category isn't available, i realized that that's a problem. anyway you can remedy this for me?

i was trying to submit a movie gallery containing 6 clips...
    Sorry about that, give it a try now, there is also a specific movie category

Regards,

Lee