Thread: Get Crazy Money - $125 for EVERY ImLive Sign-up!

sexyd

Get Crazy Money - $125 for EVERY ImLive Sign-up!

While most people tend to get a little nutty around the start of the holiday season, PussyCash is driving the insanity bus with full-fledged crazy payouts!

From November 2-30 PussyCash is paying $125 for EVERY SINGLE IMLIVE SIGN-UP instead of the usual $32-100 scale payment per sign-up. There are no quotas, no restrictions, no limits and no baloney. We honor our veteran webmasters with this fabulous payout and welcome new affiliates to start sending their traffic to earn the exact same $125 for every sign-up. In short, send your traffic to ImLive and you'll get the craziest industry payouts every minute of every day 'til the end of November!

$125 FOR EVERY SINGLE SIGN-UP YOU SEND TO IMLIVE

No one in their right mind would give away that kind of cash for sign-ups to the world’s biggest, most successful webcam arena. But you’ve got to expect this kind of behavior from The 2006 Big Woody Award Winner for the Most Generous Program On The Net. Just think: if you send just 10 sign-ups, you’ll earn $1250, quadrupling what you’d ordinarily earn. Send 30 sign-ups and you’ll get a whopping $3750. Send 100 sign-ups and you’ll bust outta November with $12,500. Now that’s some crazy money, baby!

ImLive is the LARGEST webcam arena, with over 11,000 ACTIVE Hosts and the most online Guys available to convert and serve your traffic. And by now everyone in the industry knows that with PussyCash you'll always get the best money for your traffic.

So what are you waiting for? The crazier we get, the more money you'll make. TAKE SOME NEW PROMO TOOLS AND EARN CRAZY MONEY WITH PUSSYCASH AND IMLIVE!

If you're not a PussyCash webmaster, click here to become one.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Looks good bud and i love the new design on http://gay.imlive.com too :thumbsup:

Regards,

Lee

sexyd
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    Looks good bud and i love the new design on http://gay.imlive.com too :thumbsup:

Regards,

Lee

Thanks man, we do our best!

We've also just updated a very powerful gallery generating tool, a full integration tool and several landing pages.

And aslo, if any of our affiliates have ideas and special requests we're wide open (pls disregard the personal pun:innocent: )

Dan

marcjacob
    You guys are making waaay too much money

I LOVE the redesign though.