I have 5 new bondage CDs that I can now offer on a non-exclusive basis. If you want to see the thumbnails send me an email and I'll FTP them.

1296 Shay #4………………..…………..……...non-exclusive….. $ 50.
1302 Bella…………………………………........non-exclusive……$ 50.
1306 Arianna & Todd…………..…………......non-exclusive …….$ 55.
1307 Candy That Melts…………..……....……non-exclusive……..$30
1308 Riley……….………………….…..……non-exclusive……….$ 55.

Shay #4 – 104 pics and 8 minute spanking video. – Shay is caught painting. She is forced to paint herself, is soundly spanked….then bound and rolled in the paint. Nice pics set and a fun video with a very pretty girl.

Bella – 117 pics and a 5 minute spanking video – petite black/Italian girl is bound in the bedroom with her ass up. This full bottomed girl is spanked, gagged, etc.

Arianna & Todd – 119 pics and 4 minute video – Big tit Arianna is tortured in the dungeon by her master. She is tied to the wall and teased with nipple clamps, gag, blindfold, and candle wax. Watch her squirm!

Candy That Melts – 60 pics and a 3 minute spanking video. Candy is suspended by her ankles outside from a tree. She is gagged and handcuffed as well. Visually exciting pics!

Riley – 116 and two 3 minute videos. 2 scenes. She inflicts a severe self spanking in the first scene and video. The second scene she is tied to a rocking chair. Here labia are attached to a bungee cord so she dare not move. Watch her twist and scream as she is masked and gagged. Very attractive girl with big natural tits.

Bill aquariusphotos@yahoo.com