Thread: about join by online check

If homosexuality is a disease, let's all call in queer to work. webnet's Avatar

about join by online check

I see that the option "Join by Online Check" have a lot of returns, I assume it's because can't verify on the spot as the credit cards.

have you the same problem?

i know only one site that does over 50% good checks. most of the sites i now have over 50% that don't go through after they suck up our content.

Today the USA, tommorrow the World collegeboyslive's Avatar
    if you do online checks i would recommend using a good company with scrubber filters. we use ccbill for our checks and i woiuld say the approval and payout rate is very high i really havnt seen a problem.
    Video feeds and content available to webmasters:
    http://demo.collegeboyslive.com http://affiliates.collegeboyslive.com

Paco
    you can add another to your list of those over 50%.

Online cheques suck because they can, and many do, negate after. It's that loser attitude of not being responsible for one's actions! They are the same type that pack a credit card to the teeth one day and declare chp.11 the next.

I find it funny how that is not considered a crime, when it is outright theft!

I hope people always add the thieves to the negative list! That way others using the same system do not have to suffer. I know I always do.
    I truly love the Add To Fraud Database button!
    (No, it does not only work for credit cards!)

Making Pain Pay!
    Quote Originally Posted by Paco View Post
    I truly love the Add To Fraud Database button!
    (No, it does not only work for credit cards!)
    Thanks for the tip. I thought it only was for CC users. I seem to get a lot of deadbeat check users...so much I am thinking about not offering it as a form of payment. CCBill does do an ok job of filtering it...but still, 99% of my 'problems' see to be with Check payers.
    TropixxxCash.com is a CCBill affiliate program for the male spanking and punishment site TropixxxVIP.com.

:whip:

Paco
    Quote Originally Posted by TropixxxStudios View Post
    Thanks for the tip. I thought it only was for CC users. I seem to get a lot of deadbeat check users...so much I am thinking about not offering it as a form of payment. CCBill does do an ok job of filtering it...but still, 99% of my 'problems' see to be with Check payers.
    Oh, I was not referring to CCBill (not sure they will).

Since the higher being here refuses to do as I suggest (only mail-in order cheques - no online!!!) - I have been forced to adopt a new ritual of looking at the cheque reports, daily for the useless deadbeat f__ks!

In place of cheques, look you should look at eGold!
    NO REFUNDS FOR THE FRICKEN' MAGGOTS!

Salvandorum paucitas, damnandorum multitudo mistermee's Avatar
    And add another 50 percent plus bad checks. In our case, through Verotel who otherwise does a great job for us. We've pretty much eliminated the 30 or 45 day option and are seeing if we can even stay with 7-day. It's incredible that people can actually get away with this without even the slightest penalty.
    "Wake up, Norma, you'd be killing yourself to an empty room!"