Thread: Doogie Is Gay :)

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Doogie Is Gay :)

LOS ANGELES - Neil Patrick Harris is gay and wants to quell any rumors to the contrary. "(I) am quite proud to say that I am a very content gay man living my life to the fullest," Harris tells People magazine's Web site.

The 33-year-old actor said he was motivated to disclose his sexuality because of recent "speculation and interest in my private life and relationships."

Harris stars on the CBS comedy "How I Met Your Mother." He started on TV as a teen, playing the namesake doctor on the series "Doogie Howser, M.D."

http://www.comcast.net/news/index.js...03/513335.html

Another celeb coming out, there seems to be a lot of that happening just lately :thumbsup:

Now we just need to get a few of the cute ones to cum clean

Regards,

Lee

Gay is the new Black
    Thank you for the heads up!

It's nice to see the new trend. They may not be A list but as the numbers grow... so does the awareness.

Goldie
    I wonder if this means anything. In high school when I was... thinner... My nickname was Doogie. People said I looked a lot like him, although I never really saw it. But total strangers would come up to me all the time and say it, so it became a nickname until I graduated highschool and lives on forever in the yearbook too... Anyway, I turned out gay, so maybe any guy nicknamed Doogie ends up liking dick??? :bananacock:

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    I gotta say... this announcement is about as shocking as, say, finding out that Bush is republican