Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why does BrokeStraightBoys tour 1 convert better than tour2

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men? IntenseCash.com's Avatar

Why does BrokeStraightBoys tour 1 convert better than tour2

We want to improve our newer tour for BrokeStraightBoys. Tour 1 has been converting like mad it was 1:116 for Friday while tour2 that we just redesigned did 1:237. We can't really figure it out so we thought we would get your input. Here is each tour url.....

http://www.brokestraightboys.com - original tour
    http://www.brokestraightboys.com/tour3/ - newer 2nd tour.

Here is also the older 2nd tour which has been converting about the same as the newer 2nd tour. Incase you want to see any differences
    http://www.brokestraightboys.com/tour2/

I appreciate any feedback you could give me.

Thanks,
    Mark
    * IntenseCash.com - If you can't convert us you better look for a new job!

Always loved your sites

My only comment would be its very easy for me to jack-off on your new tour, pics are so much larger and appear to be giving me a little more to see.

BTW got a really weird pop up to that gave me FREEstraightboys without leaving the site so then had loads more movie clips and stuff to jack off with.

Just my 2 c

best
    Dave
    Domain inventory sale.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men? IntenseCash.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ArmpitLover View Post
    Always loved your sites

My only comment would be its very easy for me to jack-off on your new tour, pics are so much larger and appear to be giving me a little more to see.

BTW got a really weird pop up to that gave me FREEstraightboys without leaving the site so then had loads more movie clips and stuff to jack off with.

Just my 2 c

best
    Dave
    Glad you like the site and thanks for your suggestions.

As for the popup that is really strange that should be a popup when you leave the site. What browser and version are you using?

Thanks,
    Mark

marcjacob
    1:237 is still a nice ratio. And thats probably including tgp and free. Im on 1:71 with avs only on the tour 1.

Are you pushing much avs to it? If you get alot of avs on tour 1 but not tour 2, maybe that will push the ratios down on tour 1 a bit?

I wont pretend to understand surfers cos i dont but id be interested to hear peoples ideas.

Dzinerbear
    I find the black tour much sexier. The blue was a little "whoa, that's bright" when it flash up on my screen.

The second tour looks a bit like the usual big conglomerate program site. You know the cum page tours with shit happening everywhere. Like a lot of those straight programs trying to lure in the gay dollar.

That's all I could think of.

Michael

pocoloco78
    The second tour page is too "messy" in my opinion... my attention was not focused on one part of the screen, while some particular parts on the 1st tour really grabbed my attention. Furthermore there are more previews on the original tour.

In my opinion the third tour is very good. I like the wide pictures, which make it all more visable. People will try to see more and will click on links, pictures, etc.

sounds like both tours are still converting well, but i can see why the new one lags a bit. on the other hand, giving webmasters choices is a plus and it figures you'd be doing it since you're the same program (and person) who gives those excellent video choices in the member areas of both your exclusive sites.

i don't care for the header of http://www.brokestraightboys.com/tour3/. it feels crowded and busy, and things don't integrated on it, so it seems like several pieces rather than a single organized header. i also don't care for the logo, which i notice on each big pic - and that's odd because i don't generally notice the logo ahead of the pic.

big pics on tours have sold very well for me and for other webmasters i work with, but only if they are sharp, clear and high quality. your first big pic is sorta blurry, and the second one isn't showing the action all that well. i've always felt that pic selection for sample pics is very important, and it gets more important as the pics get bigger and bigger.

in any event, your conversions are okay and your webmasters are happy. you can't beat that

marcjacob
    What do the other sites convert at? I only promote bsb.

Thanks everyone for the suggestions I appreciate it. We will make some changes and continue to change the site until the ratios are around the original tour.

Mark

Gay is the new Black
    It may be an issue between us but I cannot connect to the server at all.

marcjacob
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolKnights View Post
    Its working ok for me.

Quote Originally Posted by IdolKnights View Post
    Our servers are up 100% I wasn't sure if you were referring to our servers.

Thanks,
    Mark

Gay is the new Black
    Quote Originally Posted by IntenseCash.com View Post
    Our servers are up 100% I wasn't sure if you were referring to our servers.

Thanks,
    Mark
    No - I think it may be an issue with RR's routing from me to you.

Gay is the new Black
    Also... I can't get to IntenseCash.com - this could cause a dip in your sales due to service (surfer side)

Quote Originally Posted by marcjacob View Post
    What do the other sites convert at? I only promote bsb.
    Hi Mark I would suggest......

BonusBoySites converting 1:153
    HSBoys converting 1:310
    SwallowBoys converting 1:343

I hope that helps.

Thanks,
    Mark