Hi, I need some opinions from you, based on the kind of content you buy for your websites.

1) Is there a demand for BODY PART photo sets - instead of full 50-60 image sets with a little bit of everything, you only need good images of the feet, ass, chest, armpits, whatever it may be, just not the entire body.
2) These are real models that I have lined up to shoot, but I would like some feedback in their demand [which is more in demand, or lacking]:

Black 5'11" 160# with tattoos, urban street wear, wife beater, skull cap, etc
White 6'4" 270# hairy chubby bear
White 5'10" 190# smooth muscular blonde
Italian 5'9" 175# hairy body, clean shaven face, dark hair

All models will shoot jockstrap, feet, underwear, cock and dildo play photo sets.

3) Do body blemishes like scars and bruises matter, or should they be retouched?
4) Lastly, does it matter if the scenery doesn't change much? My home studio is very basic: couch, bed, chair, floor, bathtub, wall... not too much else. Colors and outfits will change, but background will be basically recycled about 3 times.

Give me some good opinions. I am shooting photo sets starting Nov. 18th through December. I also want to know who I should target in my advertsiements. I've requested Asian and Arab men specifically, but the response is low [getting mostly black and white respondents] so I may need to use other advertising methods. I'm using Craigslist for now. What kind of models do you get feedback and requests for?

Thanks!!