Thread: question on content and webmasters

israeli32

question on content and webmasters

It might be a naive, unrealistic, too complicated or "stupid" question – but still….

Generally speaking, it is possible to set up a partnership between an adult content producer (as myself, for example) on the one hand, and a distinguish website on the other hand, creating some kind of new online cooperation?

What do you think?

I am asking this also because I have archive content (raw films) just lying unused in my editing room, for months now….

Any advice would be highly appreciated.

Israeli32

(ps – what are my chances of winning the 175000 post contest?)

israeli32
    I am not stying to sell stuff, or spam... I am asking if anyone ever heard of such cooperation in the indusrty - in some similarity to webmasters' affiliation programs.

Thanks.

padabum
    well it depends on what u wanna do. do you want someone to market your content to users, such as setting up a website for u, u will hardly find anyone. if you want to market your content to other webmasters, there are loads of serious content brokers out there who would love to market your content on a 50:50 basis (or whatever)

israeli32
    Quote Originally Posted by padabum View Post
    well it depends on what u wanna do. do you want someone to market your content to users, such as setting up a website for u, u will hardly find anyone. if you want to market your content to other webmasters, there are loads of serious content brokers out there who would love to market your content on a 50:50 basis (or whatever)

I tried working with several US content brokers several months ago, and it turned out to be a very unplasent experiance on my side (a long stroy)....

Any other suggestions, if any?

padabum
    my suggestion:
    set up your own content shop. if you got good content, then it will be easy to market it here or in other boards.

israeli32
    It might be that under certain terms using US content brokers would be a good idea after all.