Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Good Straight Board

Dzinerbear

Good Straight Board

Hi all,

Just wondering if you could recommend a good straight adult board. I wouldn't mind expanding my horizons a bit. I'm looking for a good board with minimal bullshit, and one that's going to be fairly open to gay people. And I'd prefer a board that was more business oriented than "here's a picture of my cat lying beside my dildo."

Thanks
    Michael

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Id check with the top 10 boards on Board Tracker..

http://www.boardtracker.com/cgi-bin/...page=1&cat=748

I cant vouch for any of the straight ones myself but there has to be a couple of good ones in the top 10

Regards,

Lee

Madame0120
    :cheerleader: www.ynot.com

Without reservation, Y-Not is my pick for the most balanced, spam-free and welcoming board in the industry. I landed on Ynot the 1st day of my research into adult on-line game legalities and it only took a few hours to know I found the right spot to learn.

I count that first contact as the reason our company is in adult today, and has a growing reputation as an honest and business worth partnering with.

One other board that strives to take the high road is www.cozyfrog.com

:sunny:

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    And I thought you were asking about lumber suppliers

Xstr8guy
    Quote Originally Posted by Dzinerbear View Post
    Hi all,

Just wondering if you could recommend a good straight adult board. I wouldn't mind expanding my horizons a bit. I'm looking for a good board with minimal bullshit, and one that's going to be fairly open to gay people. And I'd prefer a board that was more business oriented than "here's a picture of my cat lying beside my dildo."

Thanks
    Michael
    Good luck with that... especially the "fairly open to gay people" part.

www.askdamagex.com
    great guys there - crak, who was one of the founders, has posted here. the catch is that most of the guys there are traffic traders and tgp/mgp owners and there are not a lot of paysite owners. still there are some folks with a huge knowledge base who i've known for years.

while i'd like to say www.adultwebmasterinfo.com , which was my first home board, it's not as busy as it used to be. some days it jams but others it only does maybe 10 posts. folks there are nice and know their stuff, but i admit that recently there have been an influx of newbs.

How long have you been gay?
    i would say askdamagex.com too..... its for sure more serious than other boards around.... and im sure most guys there are open minded. : )

Paco
    stuh_rate boards ... wuh dat?

Uh, surprisingly enough, I rarely post at "straight" or mainstream boards.

There was one Russian webmaster board I posted on, frequently (LC webmaster ran it), but (as with all the other "breeder" boards )the lack of consideration for others pushes me away!

I'll go with YNOT: I hear many there are serious webmasters, however it is not as popular as those with three-letters.

d@sexinc
    justblowme.com is a good business oriented board. Not too much drama and bullshit.
    Quite gay friendly too.

Madame0120

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Paco View Post
    stuh_rate boards ... wuh dat?

but (as with all the other "breeder" boards )the lack of consideration for others pushes me away!
    Yaknow, when you use that term "breeder" it is not just insulting to fellow webmasters,like myself and roy who are het, but to each and every Mother ever birthed a gay child.

Madame

Don't spread the hate!

Paco
    my point was/is it is merely a word, which is used to categorize others (something we all do).

A female has children with her partner. What is the name of that act?
    4NK8'ing ?
    CopUL8'ing ?
    Breeding ?
    All the same to me!

I do believe you forgot that I am a "heterosexual" male, whom BTW does not H8 himself, but I does hate the use of that term, het!

Kryst - I hate seeing the word gay 'cause it yells hate. Time to stop spreading the hate!

The word "breeder" is not more or less insulting than god, gay, latino, hate, love, the sign :nobody: etc.

Anybody care to stop using them?

DamageX
    Thanks basschick and THY for the good words.

Quote Originally Posted by d@sexinc View Post
    justblowme.com is a good business oriented board. Not too much drama and bullshit.
    Quite gay friendly too.
    I beg to differ. When I was working at one of my previous industry jobs I got read out by people there. They were really nasty to me and didn't give me a chance to defend myself. Once they made up their mind about me they didn't even give me a chance.

....and Paco, I have to side with Madame on this one. I hate when I'm on other boards and I see the word "homo". Plus, if I was on a predominately het board and someone referred to GWW as "that fag board" I'd be livid.
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

d@sexinc
    Quote Originally Posted by DonMike View Post
    I beg to differ. When I was working at one of my previous industry jobs I got read out by people there. They were really nasty to me and didn't give me a chance to defend myself. Once they made up their mind about me they didn't even give me a chance.
    Really? That's bizarre, since it's run by the same company that runs Rainbow Revenue.
    Sure it has it's drama like all boards, but what I've noticed over there is that unless someone SERIOUSLY crosses the line, nobody really seems to have a problem with anyone.

My 2 cents.

Quote Originally Posted by d@sexinc View Post
    Really? That's bizarre, since it's run by the same company that runs Rainbow Revenue.
    Sure it has it's drama like all boards, but what I've noticed over there is that unless someone SERIOUSLY crosses the line, nobody really seems to have a problem with anyone.

My 2 cents.
    Right on. Well, since I don't work for the company they seemed to have the issues with maybe I'll try again. Thanks for the referral.
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com