Thread: this guy really loves our site :)

this guy really loves our site :)

one of our very first members was a guy from germany who wrote to tell us what he liked and about other sites he liked. after hearing from him a number of times over the months, i became very aware of him as a person, where other members are not as real to me.

well, we temporarily gave up our epoch visa account since rand told us they are not supposed to process non adult sites. that was last month. this month that german member came to check out the updates and when he found he was expired, he joined again through ccbill.

and you know what's funny? we have lots of members who recur and most of them come in twice a week for the updates, but somehow seeing this guy rejoin made me feel just great

Gay is the new Black
    Bass, That's AWESOME!

Maybe a little non spam Hi how are you, glad you were able to use our CCBill option will make him feel special too.
    Be Who You Are!

marcjacob
    Its great to get that recognition too, we dont oftent get contact with our customers so its good for you to hear that you have a happy member, other than knowing their happy if they rebill.