Thread: Rumsfeld Just Quit

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Rumsfeld Just Quit

Will be interesting to see who else follows suit over the next few weeks

Regards,

Lee

Making Pain Pay!

Awesome!

:thumbsup:

Unfortunatly, probably not enough.
    TropixxxCash.com is a CCBill affiliate program for the male spanking and punishment site TropixxxVIP.com.

:whip:

Life is a dick and when itīs get hard---just fuck it... DEVELISH's Avatar
    Yeahh!!!
    :-D

I am straight, but my ass is gay jIgG's Avatar
    the Bushie presser is hilarious to watch.
    He looks forward to talking with Democrats and listen to their ideas and suggestions.........:juggle:

if they had looked forward to talking with democrats before being forced to, this election might have gone differently - and the u.s. would have been a lot happier all the way round.

Quote Originally Posted by jIgG View Post
    the Bushie presser is hilarious to watch.
    He looks forward to talking with Democrats and listen to their ideas and suggestions.........:juggle:

I'd rather be whole, than good
    This is the best news..:cheerleader:
    Former CIA chief Robert Gates,who headed that agency from 1991 until 1993, will be nominated to take over as defense secretary.
    Not so sure how he is but he has to be better to put a end to the war.

I'm very uncomfortable with the idea of vaginas. They bother me in the way that spiders bother some people. Huskyhunks's Avatar
    Unfortunately this President does not have to capacity to humble himself and admit he was wrong. Until that happens, I don't see a change in Iraq. What I do see however, is the Democrats being able to put enormous amouts of pressure on him to change his mind. Only time will tell but at least the Dems have some power to fight with.
    Artist/Painter and Webmaster of Huskyhunks.com.

I was watching the talking heads discuss his resignation, and apparently Cheney was against the decision. I think this might lead to a really interesting chain of events.. try this out.

Cheney quits cuz he was cut out of the decision, Bush appoints McCain to replace Cheney and instantly they have a Presidential candidate for 2008, the Dems have another free-for-all primary season while the Republicans have their guy all set in place and acting all presidential.

Those tricky bastards are gonna do something like that in the coming 2 years.. you heard it here first.

I'm very uncomfortable with the idea of vaginas. They bother me in the way that spiders bother some people. Huskyhunks's Avatar
    Cheney is a the biggest warhawk loser in the government today. He got a deferrment and never served in the military. Talk about someone willing to put hundreds of thousands of lives at stake and basically concieved a baby to get out of going to war.

As far as them replacing him, well, it's probably a good idea because no one wins when people die. I'd rather them replace him and start ending the war and worry about political consequences later. Democrats have shown they are capable of winning big.
    Artist/Painter and Webmaster of Huskyhunks.com.

CorbinFisher.com CorbinFisher_BD's Avatar
    It is very nice that they finally got rid of Rumsfeld - something that should have been done a long, long time ago.

But what makes it all bittersweet is the new nominee for the position. Gates? Could George W. Bush possibly be more committed to dusting off these former-Rep-admin characters and throwing them back in to public office?!

Grrreat... Iran-Contra era Gates will now be Sec. of Defense. In his positions at the CIA throughout the 80's, he played an integral role in the US' development of alliances with and assistance of the Hussein regime in Iraq. He was a top figure at the CIA while we were providing Hussein with intelligence, technology, helicopters, and weapons - including chemical weapons - for use against Kurds, Shiites (including the massacre that Hussein has been condemned to hang over), and Iran.

And now he's going to be Secretary of Defense. . Only the Bush administration could axe one inept and incompetent figure in favor of another with such a dubious record in Iraq and the Middle East.

CorbinFisher's Amateur College Men

Quote Originally Posted by MWCren View Post
    I was watching the talking heads discuss his resignation, and apparently Cheney was against the decision. I think this might lead to a really interesting chain of events.. try this out.

Cheney quits cuz he was cut out of the decision, Bush appoints McCain to replace Cheney and instantly they have a Presidential candidate for 2008, the Dems have another free-for-all primary season while the Republicans have their guy all set in place and acting all presidential.

Those tricky bastards are gonna do something like that in the coming 2 years.. you heard it here first.

Eh I don't see Cheney being too disappointed with all of this.

He and Gates were the buddiest of buddies when they served together in the elder George Bush's administration, and were known for having very similar world views and opinions.

Camper than a row of tents
    Should the Iraq situation improve over the next two years, they don't want to leave the impression that the Democrats were responsible. This way, Republicans can say it was their new defense secretary.
    I post here to whore this sig.

I got an extra special kick out of Bush, in his announcement of Gates being nominated to be SecDef, said:

"...he helped lead America's efforts to drive Soviet forces from Afghanistan."
    . How? By giving weapons, training and money to mujehadeen like Osama Bin Laden? The Islamic fighters that fought against the USSR in Afghanistan in the 1980s - with US support, money, training, and weapons - are the leaders of today's Al Qaeda.

Togm
    Condo for president!

desslock
    Quote Originally Posted by CorbinFisher_BD View Post
    Eh I don't see Cheney being too disappointed with all of this.

He and Gates were the buddiest of buddies when they served together in the elder George Bush's administration, and were known for having very similar world views and opinions.
    Well my opinon on this is --- Presidents, particularly in Bush's position of being in his final two years, grows increasingly concerned about their legecy. Clinton did, Reagan did. Eisenhower, etc. (LBJ was obsessed about his legacy from day one)

I doubt that Gates will change nothing. Above anything, Bush does not want to be recorded by history in the wrong, so this is a pretty good way for him to turn things around regarding Iraq.

If Gates continues the status quo, that would not reconcile with Bush's motive.

Steve